Date of Incident
    January 21, 2023
    Your Character Name?
    SA
    Their BYOND Key
    MisterMoon
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    17:14 21/01/2023
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    I did a hive at Pod locks on a Round in Tridjent Dam and i was trying to replicate a strategy i did a year ago that consist on using the shutters to make some kind of choke for marines to be unable to breach into hive . after i set hive core morpher and ovi i get a PM from Mistermoon stating that what i am doing is against the rules and my hive spot is on a banned location . i asked for clarification because i never heard that before and then she replies that if i had a plan in mind it was ok .. later in the round i died and xenos lost. i got a note from Mistermoon because she stated i griefed and she gave me a chance to switch hive locations which is false . and i was just trying my best to make the hive work but i just got xenos swearing at me and suiciding predrop.
    Evidence
    N/A
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First message i sent was PM: MisterMoon/(John 'JC' Crimson)->Diegoflores31/(Elder Empress): Hey just so you know, hive should be situated out of harms way, ideally in an area covered by cave roofing or reinforced metal roofing, this hive location was none of these things, it was in the open, in the way of where marines normally go on trijent, i informed you afterwards that the location you had used was regarded as a "meme hive" during another round, you protested how it was " just a few tiles away from an official Hive location" i skeptically allowed your hive location, however it led to the xenomorph defeat at minute 33, i saw you had another note, that was exactly like this situation

"Hived at the secure dome as a Queen. Initially I actually assisted their efforts to enter the dome since it took them quite a while to get their in the first place. I was reminded that the secure dome amongst other places is actually off-limits for hives, however at that point it would have taken too long for the hive to shift locations and get set-up again, so I opted to leave it be. I did tell the queen off but really this ones on me"

I decided that the best course of action was to leave a note regarding the situation as it wasnt the first time this has happened and it led to the round end for every single xeno player, multiple of which were quite upset with your choices. The entire reason for this note was to document the fact that you tried a borderline grief xeno hive spot which didnt work especially since you had a previous note very much similar to this.
    Last edited by Mr Moon; 01-22-2023 at 01:31 AM.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Moon View Post
    "Hived at the secure dome as a Queen. Initially I actually assisted their efforts to enter the dome since it took them quite a while to get their in the first place. I was reminded that the secure dome amongst other places is actually off-limits for hives, however at that point it would have taken too long for the hive to shift locations and get set-up again, so I opted to leave it be. I did tell the queen off but really this ones on me"
    first of all that note has almost an entire year (2022-03-25)

second that note was because there is actually a #rule clarifications somewhere with a PNG of LV that indicates secure dome is not allowed anymore as roundstart hive spot since its 10 tiles away from LZ2. which in that occasion i did not had knowledge about because i was quite new at doing Queen and its not easy to find on the Rules.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The light flickers in the room, bare luminescence reflecting harshly off the metal table. A racket sounds and screeching ensues as Inspector Kepplinger pulls out his seat using his foot. "Sorry about that," he says in a gruff voice as he tries to set down the pile of paperwork he's barely managing to hold on to. The figure across the table sighs as the Inspector gets in his seat and pulls it back to the table, a horrible grinding sound echoing in the tiny room. "Glad this place is sound proof," Kepplinger remarks as he sorts through the evidence across the table. "Now, you're going to tell me everything, everything, that happened that day at Trijent Dam. And please, this time use the complementary hand sanitizer, you got me sick last we met."
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inspector Report #2647-299

After several grueling hours of intense staring contests, arm wrestling matches, and chess, Inspector Kepplinger finally manages to get the information he needs out of the figure across the table. It was no easy feat, but Kepplinger prevailed in the end by offering a free yacht ride across space Scandinavia. The two stand up and shake hands one final time before Kepplinger leaves the room saying "Don't get into any more trouble."

Retrieving data logs........................
    Authorizing....................
    Authenticating..........................
    Assuming......................
    Assuring.......................................
    Alternating.................................
    Logs compiled...................

Inspector's Note: For the ease of review of the incident report, Mr. John Crimson has been highlighed in GREEN and the Elder Empress has been highlighted in BLUE. The original assistance request dispatch was sent by an anonymous concerned third party member.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a day, Kepplinger thought to himself as he looked out the space yacht window into the beautiful Space Scandinavian Starset.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will put here that i have been in contact with another staff member, aparently the staff in question that had this hive location ruled out previously was forest if another staff member knows whether this is true or not please do step forward
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr Moon erred a little on the safe side when dealing with the Xeno base.
    This area is a grey area.

This note will be lifted after reviewing the map myself, however, Mr Moon won't face any punishment.
    Judgement call was made
    Thanks! and have a CM Day