User Tag List

Thread: wetriedkek - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wetriedkek - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Wetriedkek
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Harold Rusty
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    vagabondzro79 (Moderator) on 2022-04-28 01:30:01
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    none that I am aware of.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    none
    Reason for Ban
    Banned from Xenomorph - As larva rushed to DS and boarded Alamo to get on the Almayer. by vagabondzro79 (Moderator) on 2022-04-28 01:30:01
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    First things first, the ban was 100 and 10 percent justified, I was a fool, I did it. As a Xenomorph I rushed the ship because I saw a Xeno do it several rounds ago and was annoyed, although upon reflection was most likely after a few drops and due to Pilot and FOB incompetence. Again, I was the verifiable moron here.

The reason I am appealing is simple, this is half the gameplay experience of the game, and I would like to be able to engage with it again. I also have been playing on this server since 2016 on and off more seriously since 2018. I am aware of my immense note history over the years, and hope to eventually clear my past with enough time and general good behavior to eventually try for a synth WL in like a year or so.

So, to reiterate, I did it, I'm a hot-headed idiot, and this appeal is basically asking for your mercy. I have been working and intend to do better in the future.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Having looked through your appeal it has been accepted and your jobban should be lifted shortly.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.