User Tag List

Thread: cnaper dodo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cnaper dodo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Cnaper dodo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Artem Cherny
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    cnaper dodo#8036
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    %%%
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Temp Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    moonshanks.
    Total Ban Duration
    7 day
    Remaining Duration
    7 day
    What other servers do you play on?
    Russian segment
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    For the position
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No vpn
    Reason for Ban
    The note is : Improper Escalation: Used an incendiary grenade on the CMP to escape arrest while no shots had been fired. Use of lethal force. Escalated to a week ban due to previous offences.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Yes, a very funny situation.During the escape from the MP, Varden shoots at me from the teaser for the survivor.Before I fell, I threw an incendiary grenade on the stairs to block their passage.This MP perceives as a danger for the crew and himself, and for a recumbent person who is completely stunned at the moment because of the tizer.opens fire with a revolver.And it calms down only by killing me lying down.
    As for me, this is an exaggeration of the threat, a desire to kill and use the situation for their own purposes.MP has a significant number of means to counter threats, even without weapons in hand (1 flash drive from which there are no defenses, pepper spray from which there are no defenses, tear gas grenades, INCREASED protection characteristics and skills.
    As a result, the ban is issued to me, the player who was shot at first.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I've been the one assigned to overlook this appeal. I'll try to get it done by today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, on further observation into the notes, here is was I can tell.

For starters throwing a grenade directly at MPs to block their path is still considered IE. This stated this way because it is taken that you have decided to arm and throw an incendiary grenade at them which is considered lethal force, even if the intentions were to only block them. For the allegations against the MP it is stated within Marine Law on the wiki that if the MP has no non-lethal weaponry, he may use lethals should the suspect be a threat to the crew or ship. The suspect should only be fired upon with lethals until they no longer can present any harm. In addition to this if the CMP or Commander are not responding to hails over comms within a timely fashion or are incapacitated, the MP can use Lethals freely from Code Red and upwards. You throwing a explosive device on the ship is posed as a danger for both the ship and the crew. I'd also like to go into detail on how after the initial interaction had occurred you had continued to fight the MPs chasing you with a Handgun and a Nailgun afterward. As for your in game statement on how survivors have their own ruleset, survivors are thought to also follow the laws ship and the rules of the server as well.

With this all being stated, it is in my belief that this ban will continue to stay in place for the whole 7 day period.