Date of Incident
    January 27, 2023
    Your Character Name?
    chris 'skullface' man
    Their BYOND Key
    Forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:40
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    I was the cmo, i had been dealing with a situation with the CE for a while, he had taken a monkey from the medical bay, abused it, then kidnapped it after flashing me, i get the monkey back, and on the way back, he attacks me again with the flash, this time i am able to stop him, disarm him, and the polio bug keeps him on the ground, i revive and treat the monkey, then grab the CE, i bring the CE to the medbay and leave him on a bed, he yells at me to put him in cryo, not sure if he wanted the cryo tube or the hypersleep pods, but anyway, i taunt him for a bit, and eventually go to put him where he wants, as I unstrap him from the bed, he gets fixed by an admin, and immediately starts punching me, i attempt to escalate properly, I go for my knife to make him back off, but since I'm in surgery mode, I cant hit him, i give up and then he starts going to hit me with a chair, by then, he has escalated to melee, i then attempt to use thermite to scare him off, as it wouldnt kill him since he has basically full health and is surrounded by people inside medbay, i fail, and then i see them kill the monkey again, i get mad, and i start trying to treat the monkey, this entire time the CE is just going after me with a chair, he only succesfully hits me with it twice, since hes running around, and eventually i get fed up, i go into aim mode, tell him to cut it out, then i go to revive the monkey, he backs off for a second, but then i see him going after me again, at this point i get fed up, and open fire with my pistol, and i go to gun him to crit, and arrest him, since this entire situation i had been calling for mps and i guess none were awake , but instead i get slept by the admin im reported, and banned after explaining my actions. im assuming its permanent and honestly, i followed the rules to the best of my abilities in this situation, yet i still got in trouble.
    Evidence
    i have video evidence of this all, just not sure how to post it here,
    if you want, my discord is :Thot slayer#2287
    apologies for it not having audio,
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://youtu.be/YFy9HOyrmqg

heres the video as promised

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned for 1440 | Improper Escalation - As CMO shot the CE, resulting in their death, because the CE punched them a few times and hit twice with a chair. CE had ceased before was shot up.

24h ban, not permanent.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as my video shows, he was going in for another hit as i opened fire, he was NOT done, and franky, i doubt he would have stopped till i was dead on the ground

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not to mention, the CE never died, as it shows him shooting me up as im being dragged away while i was slept.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I healed the both of you, though yes he shot you up after you were slept prior to collapsing himself.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again false, look at the video evidence, i am healed by doctors nearby. not by you, please take a look at the video before making false claims

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having checked logs, you are indeed correct and it appears I healed neither of you. Apologies.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like a simple mistake.
    No action taken.