Date of Incident
    January 30, 2023

Your Character Name?
    chris 'skullface' man

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    not known

Accused Character Name
    Nathan 'Suicide' Sloan, alan jones, and Katria 'Punished' Fourcade

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:30

What rule(s) were broken:
    LRP, possible metagrudging

Description of the incident:
    i was a PO, messing around a bit, i spew a few insults in good fun against a researcher, they come down to the hangar to smack me up, thats all fine, but then, these 3 show up, and join in on the smack down, now, i hadnt thrown a single punch up to this point, and even when at soft crit, i still never punched, they then scatter when an MP arrives, and start a riot when the MPS come to arrest them, i fax HC and ahelp to try and get this resolved IC, both are ignored, and the round ends with all 4 of these people getting away with the crime, i am fine with the researcher as i did make remarks towards them, and therfor, they had full right (IC wise) to beat me up, but the other 3, literally no excuse.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    none

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TL;DR:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by BurnedSweetPotato View Post
    i was roleplaying as a spec ops sangheili

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report is more malicious in nature, along with repeated similar bait, cast and reel behavior that the person writting this report shows, than whatever IC brawl that happened in-game with active staff online and present at the time.

If anyone has questions, please let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mailicious? this was between me and a researcher, these deltas who have caused trouble for me multiple round prior and hate me OOC decided to randomly all show up at the hangar and beat me down during something that had nothing to do with them,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro provoked a fight, lost, then called the MPs and made a report

This guy is clearly a noob, -1 to his player report

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lost? i never threw a punch how did i lose a fight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscountP View Post
    Bro provoked a fight, lost, then called the MPs and made a report

This guy is clearly a noob, -1 to his player report
    if you bothered to read the logs, and maybe check what I said, you would realize that I had no issue with the jean coming down to beat my ass, he had the full right to do so, and honestly, I wouldn't have done anything else than an njp if possible since i did start it, my problem here is the deltas that randomly decided to arrive in hangar and join in on the smackdown that had nothing to do with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this was also approximately within the first 10 minutes of the round, so unless these marines speedrun getting geared up, skip out on req, and decided to hang out in the hangar without even going to the briefing room. they had little to no reason to be there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there! According to the report the whole incident was the result of constant RP that the other initiating player (in this case Jean) gave you several IC chances to back out of or negate. Since the conflict and the resulting issues seems to have been escalated out of an IC situation, it does not seem like any rule was broken since I do not see it ever escalating to outright deadly violence.

There was a lot going on that round but it mostly seems to revolve around the characters that decided to join the fight and the insults and based on what I see here, there does not seem to be any evidence of further unnecessary escalation. As such, this report is denied.