User Tag List

Thread: FRzLunar - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FRzLunar - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    FRzLunar
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Lunar "Roach" Romanov
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    morrowwolf
    Total Ban Duration
    3 Hours
    Remaining Duration
    3 Hours
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC, Paradise Station, Tg Station, sometimes goonstation.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    i had been perman ban once from Ulrist station i guess i forgot the name... it's my first time. i play as engineer try to figured out the map cause it's seems different than any station... and somehow the GM told me that i'm doing a grief by changing the AI core... like wtf, i'm not even know the place and it's like been 5 minutes i play.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    EORG ? he even didn't tell me why just "Bam" banned for 3 hours.. for what ? i'm just shooting the dead xenos for fun... and i'm standing 1 tiles aways from it, of course it took damage... and there's other player too, he standing near 1 tiles too (and get some damage) he knows that im shooting it...
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    well i don't have the Screenshot but you guys have the log... that admin not even once Ping me or Bonk me... it's just imidiate "Bam" banned for 3 hours.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EORG Bans are applied for any friendly fire logs created after round end, they do not entail an explanation. Do not fire your gun after round end to avoid any chance of this.

Bans cannot be appealed if they are less than 24 hours.

Appeal denied.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.