User Tag List

Thread: Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Ahana
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Eleanor Tudor
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Military Police, Chief MP
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Moonshanks
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Yes; CM & Estrella Station

Estrella Station due to intra-personal conflict with the host. Details were posted previously but erased by staff previously. I can post again if necessary.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No.
    Reason for Ban
    Malicious compliance. Arrested an SO on a technicality of them not attending briefing when ordered not to, becuase the XO didn't inform the MPs and because they had asked the SO to attend briefing instead of following orders. 3hr ban applied as jbans require bans to be attached.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I've let this sit until February as requested by Forest.

I still acknowledge and adhere that my actions here are considered maliciously compliant.

I still understand why and wish to clarify that I will be more attentive in future technical situations like this. I'm going to stray away from any borderline issues when I am able and do my best to assume good faith in the player if I must engage.

I've played multiple roles since the ban to improve my grasp of how I should act as a player and reimburse myself with gameplay aside from MP.

I've played (since the ban):
    ~60 hours on XO
    ~20 hours on CMO
    ~50 hours on SO
    ~15 hours on SL
    ~20 on xeno
    (approaching 200 hours)

I have received one formal warning and note from a PR (PR: //showthrea...ctations/page3). I've asked for a review about the outcome and in the case this is factored into the appeal I want to stress that I did NOT ever speak to the CMO about killing the CO and I only spoke to them about rallying their department and it was NOT my intention to give any order to kill the CO or breach the rules. My only intentions were to get five people so I could ahelp for staff permission. I did NOT intend to breach rule 11 or mutiny rules in any capacity.

Aside from the PR outcome, I have not received any other warnings or notes from staff. With my first MP ban being centered on RP violations, I drastically improved with that. My intentions are now to improve with the malicious compliance violation here and center the role's improvement around that.

I will gladly answer any questions.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This ban has been assigned to the administration team for review.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya! I've looked into this appeal and discussed it with the admin team, and I've decided to accept your appeal.

Please don't fall into old habits when playing MP and keep both the rules and other players in mind.
    This ban should be lifted within the next 24 hours. Please DM me on discord if this isn't the case and I'll make sure to get it sorted.