Date of Incident
    February 5, 2023
    Your Character Name?
    Mars A.W. Apache
    Their BYOND Key
    Warfan1815
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    11:08 CST 2/5/2023
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    3. Enforcement Action Taken
    Description of the incident
    The Captain was holding a memorial service on the Almayer post evac. After arriving and listening to the XO's speech I see him draw his sword and start hitting a marine with it. I missed what the marine said to cause the XO to do that but he continued hitting them and fractured the marines head, fearing for the marines life as I could see the bar going down [I had a MEDHUD on] I fired two shots at the XO-

My reasoning for this is acting in the defence of another, I wasn't intending to grief or improperly escalate. My character was acting within the confines of marine law.

"Criminal charges are not to be applied to those who use force on others when defending themselves from illegal use of force, so long as they defend themselves with proportional force. This right extends to the defence of others, should there be a reason to believe they are in lethal danger. "

I just want the note removed that is all.
    Evidence
    I could not save logs but anyone at the memorial could give an eye witness testimony
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes
    Last edited by WH0_T00Kthejam; 02-05-2023 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Cleared typos. Made it readable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already removed the note, this isn't necessary.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Close it down! Saul Goodman worked his magic.
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411