User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goshflipheck - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty long-time XO player. Very clearly knows his stuff, and has a very good track record in terms of his ability to roleplay and function as a guiding force throughout the round. I might have some quips about the application itself, but that would distract from the fact that, as far as I'm concerned, this is a fairly open-and-shut yes.

+1

You should have applied a long time ago to be honest.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have the CO whitelist but this player is awesome.

+1

Whenever I see you play XO I don't see you struggling in terms of what to do, and every time I have interacted with you - as brief as it is due to how difficult it is to find spare time in an XO's schedule - you remain in character and have a standard of roleplay above those of the server standards.

As most of my time is as a synthetic and I generally observe a lot of what is going on, additionally, when I see you playing SL or XO you make good calls and react to information quickly and typically make good judgement calls, or if you make a bad one, manage to recover it and work around it.

I think you will make a great CO and I have never had a negative interaction with you, is what I'm saying overall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i've been watching them both as an observer role trough ghost and in the field be it in CIC or under their command as one of several roles, we don't get to see eachother too often due to timezones and work hours getting in the way of such, but from what i've seen they've shown competence and seem to be a good fit for the whitelist, so i'll start chiming in here and give them a +1

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've got a really high number of people vouching for your performance and competence as an XO and as a leader. Your app is pretty good, and at least one Councilor has vouched for how you tried to roleplay even though that round was chaotic and you were solo in the CIC.

Nobody's got any objections with this application, and in wake of good support from both the community and the Council...

This application is accepted. Congratulations, Major Stanford. Welcome to the CO whitelist!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump