Destrok#0019

Marine Name
    Manuel Conrad, Alexander Keys

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Har'Kittak Eaul'Haa

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Eaul'Haa

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    This wasn't a requirement back when I made my original app, and the backstory of this clan is already written by the future clan leader, so instead I made a new story wherein my hunter partakes of one of the clan's most ancient ritual hunts.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Padding for forum char-req, not full story:
    "The aspirant hunter steadily scaled down the harsh mountain face, tempering his excitement with grim determination to see his first hunt through. Har’Kittak had been preparing for this moment for months, but the day truly never seemed to draw near. As he made his way to the foot of his clan’s ancestral home, built atop the venerable peak that the Eaul’Haa believed would bring them closer to the gods, the Yautja enabled his training mask’s filter, which would surely last no longer than one moon against the powerful ash storms and high radioactivity in the area. No matter, he thought, since it would hardly take him even half a day to dispatch his prey.

Har’Kittak sought the honour of being blooded, but his clan demanded, as it did of all aspirants, that his first trophy was not fashioned out of a serpent’s carcass, but rather from a noble, winged Vy’Drach, one of the region’s most vaunted apex predators. Partly, it was a test of the hunter’s aptitudes, but it was also part of an ancient tradition, wherein a Yautja would slay a Vy’drach, whose spirit would then bind to its killer and remain with him, watching over and judging the hunter for the rest of his life..."

Yautja Character Story
    This is the same story I uploaded in 2019 when my predator application was originally accepted.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Padding for forum char-req, not full story:
    "Far above the orbit of a planet shrouded in fog and vines, calmly drifted a spaceship belonging to the apex predators of the galaxy, the Yautja. Why were they there? To engage in a sacred hunt in the name of their gods, for glory, for their honour...and for entertainment. Among these predators was Har’Kittak, who’d been eager for this hunt. He felt the same thrill he had many moons ago on the hunt where he'd slain his first R'Ka, and he was sure to feel it for the rest of his days serving Paya. Har’Kittak was a devout Yautja, lending his faith towards three deities in particular; Paya, Dlex and Kor'Ma. He'd made a hand-crafted talisman representing each of them, not from any mundane materials, but from the trophies taken from the mightiest of his prey.

Aboard the vessel in a dimly-lit room, the only source of light being an ancient looking lightbulb, knelt Har'Kittak as he offered a prayer to the divine. "Oh great Paya", he said. "I ask of you to bestow me with a great and worthy prey on my hunt today!" the Yautja exclaimed, his eyes locked with the talisman he'd crafted in honour of that deity. He slowly rose to his feet and made his way out towards the ship's Feed Hall, for it'd be foolish to begin a hunt famished and malnourished. The hunter walked into the large, open room, his gaze sweeping across it, as he spotted three of his brethren. Yautja, like him, who were preparing for their own hunts. They were sitting and conversing, eating the delicious stew clearly cooked by an experienced devout of Thardha.

"Har'Kittak. You are the last to wake, as usual." stated one of the hunters sitting at the table. "Come, sit with us." he demanded, to which Har'Kittak heartily complied, pulling up a chair and serving himself some of the meal. There they talked, they discussed, they ate and they thought. Thought of the approaching hunt..."

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note: I was removed from my Predator whitelist due to an inactivity purge. This is the original accepted app. //showthrea...ja-Application
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shitter griefer who should've been Cbanned years ago.

In all seriousness, Destrok is a trusted longtime player who (from memory) had no issues in the past, he can be trusted with this WL. +1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna repeat what superjo just said, +1

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gets a plus one from me.
    Now I just feel sorry for the Pred council. Those poor people only get the nut jobs...

HTB

Nan'ku K'wii clan leader of the poorest pred clan in the game

Joe 'Death Dealer' Smith

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Council voted, and your application is accepted. Expect permissions soon, and welcome back to the whitelist!
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now