Date of Incident
    February 6, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Eleanor Tudor

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    N/A

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:00 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. No griefing

Description of the incident:
    I was the Captain and got deployed after waking up late.

After getting geared up and taking command gear (tablet, laser designators, etc) I headed down.

After spending about 2-3 minutes on the ground, I spot a marine getting attacked by a crusher.

I chase the crusher out of sight of a CAS flare, and turn back to help the marine who got downed.

The CAS DP then proceeds to launch a fire mission and set me on fire (while I'm standing directly adjacent to the flare with no hostile in sight) and stun me.

They then proceed to launch an explosive and fling me out of of reach of the FOB. I was still recoverable at this point. Again, no hostiles near the flare.

After this, all while having no hostiles sight, they launch a huge barrage and set me on fire again and fling me even further, into xeno territory where I was never to be recovered.

I don't believe they ever even commented on the fact they just murdered their Captain and so nobody ever knew I was dead, because comms got cut out and the one marine who saw me got blown up by either a mortar or a CAS strike I believe.

I ahelped this and never received a response. I also asked for the ckey to which staff online never responded.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I wasn't recording this unfortunately so logs will have to be pulled.

Each time CAS struck me though, there was an outrage in dead chat once I was dead and they were just blasting my dead body.

I don't know if they did this to anyone else or sabotaged anything else.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs Snipped for brevity.

Looks like you got blind fired. Who then Blind Fired again.
    A number of other players got hit and he was firing on flares. Just not checking.
    PO was acting normally and playing for the rest of the round.

Unlucky One that is.
    Last edited by Frozentsbgg; 02-10-2023 at 08:43 AM.
    Thanks! and have a CM Day