User Tag List

Thread: Filltercontent - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Filltercontent - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Filltercontent
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Richard Lorde
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    -
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    N/A
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Researcher
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    doctorprobe69
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise - character name rules
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Failed to follow RP standards and IE, OD'ing a VC on Ina for stealing his boots. As per report: //showthrea...known-Griefing by doctorprobe69 (ModManager) on 2021-03-03 11:50:56

Banned from Researcher - As per report: //showthrea...known-Griefing by doctorprobe69 (ModManager) on 2021-03-03 11:52:38

//showthrea...known-Griefing
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    Jban is for Researcher.

This happened quite some time ago, so I would like to offer context. This was before chemical ODs were rolled into [clarified rules, unwritten] improper escalation rule standards to have the same severity as a shotgun PB and before medbay staff were given enlisted and commissioned ranks. There was also a drivable APC operated by two Vehicle Crewman jobs.
    -
    -
    I didn’t come into the round intending to grief. I latejoined the round and was propositioned by the Mess Sergeant while I was preparing for my round. I am quite fond of Gustavo Sybila the character, so I accepted. The player report is how it went, I OD’d the Vehicle Crewman on inapprovaline to stun him in a breach of improper escalation rules and RP standards.

If I remember correctly it was a lowpop round, so my expectations were somewhat warped with respect to how busy I would be in Research, how appropriate it was to fight with the Vehicle Crewman, and how obnoxious the nature of my insubordination was to the CMO who made the player report. I was also insubordinate towards the CMO throughout the round because I was so offended by his continual disrespect. I believe I was upset with the disrespect from the CMO, and about the fact that the Vehicle Crewman was disarm-stunning me instead of deploying.

I wouldn’t behave this way in the future. I understand the expectations for players fighting each other, and I’m sorry that I griefed the Vehicle Crewman. This happened in March 2021, over a year ago, and I play CM-SS13 with a different perspective now. I know I failed to meet the standards then, and I’ll do my best to meet them for the future, especially because I wish to make a WL application later this year.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your appeal has been ACCEPTED! See you in the lab, doctor.

Should you still be unable to play researcher 24 hours from now, send me a DM here or on discord and I'll see what went wrong!
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much!