Date of Incident
    February 10, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Shepherd White

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    not known

Accused Character Name
    Nasoki Chen

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:30pm Pacific

What rule(s) were broken:
    griefing

Description of the incident:
    Was a CMP and at round start i went to req line to guard it. In the meantime i was picking up trash that marines were leaving in the req line and throwing it out as a way to past time, a marine left his m39 submachine gun on the outside of the req line next to the console on the floor. i pick it up and the marine immediately says thats his gun and so i return it to him and give him a warning not to leave weapons on the floor. Chen comes in OOC blaring calling me a dick and whatnot and how i shouldnt be doing that. i repeated what i said before and if there was a problem to report it to the CO. he Ahelped it and told the admin that i tried to throw the SADAR's rocketlauncher out. obviously did not do this. he also lied to the CO with the same thing presumably. At no point did i arrest either of them or used my authority.

purposely false reporting to a admin and going OOC malding about it on top of it, sounds like greifing

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup. You were trying to throw away the Delta specs gun when they set it down to open their bag. I made an ahelp about you breaking this and it was resolved in game. You did try to use your authority to have a power trip on someone setting down their gun. Please don't like in reports, it waste staffs time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also never said rocket launcher, I specified it was their secondary. There is 0 reason to give someone a warning for setting down their gun while they open their backpack. You never disputed my claims over comm, and when I confronted you, you lied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything I said was from my point of view, you were free to correct me, you also outranked me. I suspect the reason you never ordered me to shutup was cause I was right. Anhoo sorry for the misspelling typed this on mobile

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled in game.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.