Date of Incident
    February 10, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Nina 'Salt' Hange

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Stephan 'Wall' Lewis

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:00-8:40ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 and 11

Description of the incident:
    At roundstart Lewis as CMP spoke in German in MP comms which is a SOP violation (FTFP). I told him not to break the law, and he proceeded to mock me (DASO) by saying random English words that are German (Kindergarten, etc). I mentioned him breaking the law in a command announcement, so he wished a pox on me and my family (DASO and arguable assault cause of a threat).

I arrested him because I generally would just order a CMP to arrest Wardens/MPs, but it's never made sense for me to orders the arrest of a CMP by MPs. I did it myself after assigning an aCO. I charged him for DASO, FTFP, and NoD. I processed him and while doing so he said in LOOC that he regularly meta-targets me and griefs me on purpose. He then ordered his MPs while in prison to arrest me for illegal confiement so I couldn't organize an evac (my orders to breach ETA weren't done, marines went to filt and got rolled over by 3 crushers).

I have no idea who this person is, but if they just wanna flatly admit to meta-grudging, more power to them.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reporter - MsLoveShacker - Nina 'Salt' Hange
    Accused - Seraphilian - Stephen 'Wall' Lewis

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player admits to meta-grudgeing ingame. Will be noted.