User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Medic Kit Best Kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Mini-Medic Kit Best Kit

I've been using the mini-medic kit ever since release and even after the nerf I still use it.

There is no other kit that beats Mini Medic kit.

Massive Tip: Always take dem pills before Getting pounced and PBing.

CHANGE MY MIND.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dunno fam, pointman kit is pretty fuckin strong, and jtac can be depending on map and POs, aside from those two yeah medic kit is best kit with HPR coming in second

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flamer kit is outrageously good early game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't say this in the forms.

Or then the Devs are going to get rid of it!

And I do find it the best kit as medics are never around when you need them.

Me - "I need a medic, Im in Lamba" Medic - "Im at FOB sir"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ain't one for min maxing, 2 angled + webbing still best shit from the vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a bit too strong IMO. Most people taking it don't even really help in treating marines, they just use the *massive buffs* it brings. Access to a whole pill bottle of trama, kelo and bica (which you can instantly swallow), and the ability to quickly assess your own health status with the HUD.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see how much more it could be nerfed. Basic pills, advanced brute/burn healing stuff, MedHud and splints. Take anything and you won't be able to heal other marines reliably, thus forcing self-treatment only style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lies.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like mini-medic kit cause it's too overpowered at the moment. Really, if you are willing to be as efficient as possible this is the only choice that you should take. I personally find it FAR too easy, killing the cooperation aspect of the game and promoting the lone wolf aspect. Lone wolfing as a marine is and should be almost a death sentence, either you outplay the xeno, either you die. With good pilling skills, you can literally avoid pain and heal yourself during the fight without much trouble, so making the 1v1 fight almost on a equality point.

Even if I'm a marine main, I think it should really be nerfed/changed/removed because the game is far easier if you play with it. A robust marine only weakness is having to find a medic for medical treatment. If they have pills, a good fireteam of robustos can almost solo a Hive.

(Don't call me xeno main, I only play marine)
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventyas View Post
    I don't like mini-medic kit cause it's too overpowered at the moment. Really, if you are willing to be as efficient as possible this is the only choice that you should take. I personally find it FAR too easy, killing the cooperation aspect of the game and promoting the lone wolf aspect. Lone wolfing as a marine is and should be almost a death sentence, either you outplay the xeno, either you die. With good pilling skills, you can literally avoid pain and heal yourself during the fight without much trouble, so making the 1v1 fight almost on a equality point.

Even if I'm a marine main, I think it should really be nerfed/changed/removed because the game is far easier if you play with it. A robust marine only weakness is having to find a medic for medical treatment. If they have pills, a good fireteam of robustos can almost solo a Hive.

(Don't call me xeno main, I only play marine)
    Crypto-Xeno Main, that's new! Hehe.

Just saing that something should be done won't solve the problem. Give solution instead of raw: "Medic Kit Man Bad".