User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Medic Kit Best Kit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem: Mini-Medics access to three personal pill bottles reinforces a solo attitude, you have your own personal supply of good quality medications for yourself, and no incentive to share. Thus the mini-medic is the objective best kit to take as a Marine.

Possible Solution: Rework the pills into a new, unique, marine issue autoinjector. This autoinjector could hold a similar supply of drug chems akin to the pill bottles that can switch between each of the three on command.

However the injector cannot be used on yourself, it can only be used on another target. Thus, forcing cooperation .
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to say it: i'm main doc and squad medic so have that in mind

Mini Medic is indeed the best kit in the, vendor, having the ability to not need any medical overview is awesome to get more independent, plus being able to help Friends is also great, but the thing is, it makes most other kits obsolete since its so much better, a lot of mini medics OD patients, this suck and happens all the time, not that everyone does it, but when one noob makes it he makes it in almost every single human on the field, a lot of mini medics only help themselves, never pull their mates, and even worst when they see a medic treating a downed mate, they scan and try to pill, man hes a medic he can pill the patient, as a mini would be helpful to take his armor off, or even help the marines that are close and awake to call medics, MINI MEDIC is AWESOME, but a lot of players just destroy medics life with it, its good don't get me wrong, but PLEASE
    . DON'T go lone wolf
    . DON'T ignore fallen mates
    . DON'T and i really mean DON'T OD friendlies
    . Try to help your mates, when the medics are busy with the passed out guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, one way it could be changed is make a superior version of bicardine and give that to medics, while nerfing bicardine so it becomes a basic medicine and not as useful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flamer kit with a mag harness and a revolver belt holster. Literally can't lose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibble View Post
    Flamer kit with a mag harness and a revolver belt holster. Literally can't lose.
    The three local ravagers would beg to differ.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelpoint View Post
    Problem: Mini-Medics access to three personal pill bottles reinforces a solo attitude, you have your own personal supply of good quality medications for yourself, and no incentive to share. Thus the mini-medic is the objective best kit to take as a Marine.

Possible Solution: Rework the pills into a new, unique, marine issue autoinjector. This autoinjector could hold a similar supply of drug chems akin to the pill bottles that can switch between each of the three on command.

However the injector cannot be used on yourself, it can only be used on another target. Thus, forcing cooperation .
    This could be it. But it requires a bit of fluff RP explanation why something can be used on a "stranger", yet not on yourself. It's rather silly to have this just "because", like with pill bottles that supposedly have ID lock, but you only need medical skill and you can open it without any ID at all.
    Also mini-medic marine pairs could start to form up. Two buddies from the same squad, who will treat each other.

My solution is: New medicines that have lower OD treshold and work a bit slower. Medics would have old Tram, Kelo, Bica etc, while mini-medics would get this.
    Thanks to that, you would have to seek proper medic to get healed fast, but you could still stabilise yourself and fellow marines as "First-Contact Medic".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MiniMedic could have a bottle of Tricord instead of Bica and Kelo. Yeah it heals everything but it's a lot slower than dedicated meds and Marines already have relatively easy access to Tricord injectors anyway. Tramadol can probably stay, or it could be replaced with Paracetamol - but only if the Tramadol-Paracetamol Toxin reaction is removed.

I've said it before but letting Medic 1 use Health Analysers instantly would take away a big roadblock for MiniMedics to heal others, and doesn't really change a MiniMedic's ability to heal themselves. It's not even to check what damage they have (especially if they get Tricord pill bottles), it's to stop MiniMedics overdosing people without being able to quickly check what chems they have already...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really take minimedic, and when I do, I literally cannot be bothered to heal people. Probably because I hate having to wait 10 seconds just to analyze them and have them run away at the last second because they don't know that I'm an actual medic.
    Besides, It's just the three basic meds. Anything serious needs a proper medic. Not sure why people think it's too strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah foolish mortals we all know that the superior kit is MINI-ENGINEER so you can make your own DIY autismo forts in maints when the DS crashes in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keep this shit secret if you dont want it nerfed you guys should know by now this place is crawling with those xeno mains who want to undermine the marine