User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mini-Medic Kit Best Kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelpoint View Post
    Problem: Mini-Medics access to three personal pill bottles reinforces a solo attitude, you have your own personal supply of good quality medications for yourself, and no incentive to share. Thus the mini-medic is the objective best kit to take as a Marine.

Possible Solution: Rework the pills into a new, unique, marine issue autoinjector. This autoinjector could hold a similar supply of drug chems akin to the pill bottles that can switch between each of the three on command.

However the injector cannot be used on yourself, it can only be used on another target. Thus, forcing cooperation .
    ABILYTY TO NOT GO INTO PAIN CRIT FROM ANY SCRACH ALIENS DO TO US IS OBVIOUSLY TOO OP!
    Just make medics focus on minor wounds and burns instead of saving lifes and defibbing, by adding another retarded handicap(they already fucked up injectors you know?).
    And what the hell is that lone wulf mentality? Literally more then half of defibbed marines now is saved thanks to damn med huds that came with mini medic. How is this not cooperrative for you?
    Most of the time exactly mini medics comes to heal me, and i was never ODed in a battle.

Also you dont even need to scan to know what pill is needed and you can just throw it on the ground or give it. I do it all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes its strong. Not its not OP nor does it need a nerf. Yes its great not to be limited to shitty PFC injectors and yes its also great not having to bother a medic for every minor thing.

If a alien cant put someone with trama into paincrit he cant put someone into paincrit without it either. Like miranda said: a lot of people get saved because of the mini medic both from revivable and from paincrit.

Just your local deltard opinion coming by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dasWurmtMich View Post
    Yes its strong. Not its not OP nor does it need a nerf. Yes its great not to be limited to shitty PFC injectors and yes its also great not having to bother a medic for every minor thing.

If a alien cant put someone with trama into paincrit he cant put someone into paincrit without it either. Like miranda said: a lot of people get saved because of the mini medic both from revivable and from paincrit.

Just your local deltard opinion coming by.
    i think, like a said before, ITS FUCKING AWESOME, but the huge problem is, some mini medics just outright fuck with treatment cause they try to help a medic, so i don't think it should be nerfed but maybe, make in a way that newbies don't od every passed out marine, (robust players are robust no matter the role and bad players are still bad too, so OD is like FF but in medical terms, its fair play honestly, but it sucks when you see a marine dying cause a mini medic OD him on the 3 drugs they have, and don't have a stasis bag to "fix" the thing)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the medic kit is just fine as it is, tbh. In any list of possible choices some options are going to be stronger than others. It's a substantial boost, but you still can't defib or address a pretty large portion of possible things that can fuck you up on the field. Getting a little bit more independence from the medics at the cost of all your 45 points is a reasonably balanced choice imo. More often than not I see mini medics using it in absence of medics rather than as a substitute.
    Last edited by Grubstank; 04-08-2019 at 10:23 PM.