Date of Incident
    February 13, 2023
    Your Character Name?
    Happened on forums
    Their BYOND Key
    blackdragon
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    21:23
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    1. Malicious Intent
    Description of the incident
    Blackdragon was in charge of submitting the logs for my report at //showthrea...9124#post89124

He failed to do so to an appropriate standard, as he didn't bother to include the combat logs from the beginning of the round, where it would be seen I simply used the disarm intent a couple times before being tased right away.

Instead, he focused on writing his own opinions, concealed as "notes", all of them targeting me, rather than acting in an unbiased manner. He decided to investigate my behavior in the following rounds and made sure to note that I continued with "verbal abuse" (IC), but willingly disregarded the continued abuse from the reported party.

This is not a behavior I've seen before in log-handling admins.
    EvidenceDo you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

If you do think that there is an issue with the logs pulled, you are normally to respond to the logs pulled to talk about it, describing the events that were left out and asking these logs to be included.

blackdragon did not fail "to do so to an appropriate standard" as you put it, as mistakes happen. Things glance over our eyes and that happens, and things might seem irrelevant in logs in our eyes even if they are, and that happens.

the relevant staff will look over your staff report here nonetheless in due time after resolving the things in your report.

Have a peaceful night.
    Mark Connor, USCMC Officer
    Mark Connor's Dossier.
    Charles Kurtz, Military Policeman

Charles Kurtz's Dossier.

Tsunamico,
    A.K.A. Ayyluska

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will add logs of the attack as you complain they were left out.

Initial scuffle in the hangar. Raven disarmed Crimson multiple times. Crimson responds with tasers.
    [23:05:18]ATTACK: TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) disarmed SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) in the Hangar (115,40,4).
    [23:05:19]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [Command]: DS, unlock. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:05:20]ATTACK: TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) disarmed SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) in the Hangar (115,40,4).
    [23:05:31]ATTACK: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) tased TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Hangar (107,49,4).
    [23:05:31]ATTACK: TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) disarmed SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) in the Hangar (107,50,4).
    [23:05:31]ATTACK: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) accidentally fired disabler gun in the Hangar (107,51,4) triggered by TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans).
    [23:05:32]ATTACK: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) tased TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Hangar (107,50,4).
    [23:05:32]ATTACK: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) tased TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Hangar (107,49,4).
    [23:05:35]ATTACK: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) attempted to handcuff TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Hangar (106,49,4).
    [23:05:39]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: Charge, assault, resisting. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:05:40]ATTACK: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson) grabbed TheNewOrleans/(Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Hangar (106,49,4).

Raven calls out to the CO, who does not respond insulting crimson.
    [23:05:45]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: A-Ah y-y-yes. (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:05:51]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Arrest an SL for b-b-bumping o-onto you. (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:05:53]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Y-You a-a-are s-s-so mart. (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)

[23:05:59]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: Mhm. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:06:00]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [Command]: H-Hello, Colonel. (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:06:06]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [Command]: Your fucking MP is arresting me for bumping onto him. (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:06:10]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [Command]: Can you tell him to let go of me? (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:06:24]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Colonel. (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)

[23:06:24]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: CO. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:06:28]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: I'll save your the trip. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)

[23:06:28]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Can you tell this fucking retard to let me go? (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:06:30]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: This one is an idiot. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:06:38]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: I'm a fucking SL. (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:06:28]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Can you tell this fucking retard to let me go? (CKEY: TheNewOrleans) (JOB: Squad Leader)

Then there was the events of the log already posted. They cover that particular section just fine and I'm just going to copy them here.
    [23:30:36]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: Mhm. (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:30:40]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: Complain away. (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:30:45]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Crimson. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:30:47]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: When you're dead later? (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:30:49]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: You complain to provost. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:30:52]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: Cool. (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:30:57]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [MP]: Prisoner threatened to kill me. (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:31:00]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [MP]: Upgrading charges. (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:31:02]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Get this fucking drunkard. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:04]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Out of here. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:07]ATTACK: (William 'Jester' Crimson) grabbed (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Brig Cells (51,148,4).
    [23:31:09]ATTACK: (William 'Jester' Crimson) attempted to handcuff (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Brig Processing and Holding (51,149,4).
    [23:31:17]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Why you cuffing me now? (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:20]ATTACK: (William 'Jester' Crimson) grabbed (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) in the Brig Processing and Holding (52,150,4).
    [23:31:26]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: Threatening to murder me. (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:31:31]ADMIN: (William 'Jester' Crimson)(JMP) has paused the jail timer of Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans.
    [23:31:31]ADMIN: (William 'Jester' Crimson) paused the jail timer of Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans, Resisting Arrest, Assault, Disrespecting a Superior Officer.
    [23:31:33]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: I did not say such thing. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:37]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: I said you'd be dead later. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:39]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: Not that I'd do it. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:48]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [General]: CMP. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:51]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [General]: CAN YOU FUCKING COME HERE CMP? (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:31:56]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [General]: CMP COME TO BRIG TO HANDLE THIS ALREADY. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:32:04]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [General]: CMP WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:32:47]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [General]: CHIEF MP! (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:32:50]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [General]: CHIEF MP WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:32:59]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [General]: WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS THE CMP? (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:33:11]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: RO. (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:33:22]SAY: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans [1]: The fuck are you doing? (JOB: Squad Leader)
    [23:33:42]ADMIN: (William 'Jester' Crimson) jailed Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans for Murder or Unauthorized Execution.
    [23:33:58]INTERACT: (William 'Jester' Crimson) tried to remove (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans)'s handcuffs (handcuffs).
    [23:34:02]INTERACT: (William 'Jester' Crimson) removed (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans)'s handcuffs (handcuffs) successfully.
    [23:34:06]EMOTE: Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans : cries out in pain!
    [23:34:06]ATTACK: (William 'Jester' Crimson) stunned (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Perma Cells (64,141,4).
    [23:34:08]ATTACK: (William 'Jester' Crimson) stunned (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Perma Cells (64,141,4).
    [23:34:09]ATTACK: (William 'Jester' Crimson) stunned (Nathaniel 'Raven' Evans) with the the stunbaton in the Brig Perma Cells (64,141,4).
    [23:34:16]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [1]: You have the right to appeal. (JOB: Military Police)

A conversation with the CO and Crimson which may be relevant
    [23:35:58]SAY: Greg Lauffer [MP]: Jester, why is the charlie SL in perma? (JOB: Commanding Officer)
    [23:36:37]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [MP]: He assaulted me ,resisted, insulted you, tried to threaten CMP in to an appeal, then they proceed to threaten to murder me. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)
    [23:36:41]SAY: William 'Jester' Crimson [MP]: As such, perma-brig. (CKEY: SolidFury7) (JOB: Military Police)

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs have been added to the original report - in the future, if you believe there are logs missing from a log pull, please ask in the thread itself for the log-pulling staff member to check for them again.

Resolved.