Date of Incident
    February 15, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Colt Jacobsen

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    idk

Accused Character Name
    Chris 'skullface' Man

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~10:20

What rule(s) were broken:
    #3, maybe #4? seems harsh

Description of the incident:
    I was a mess tech, and had a back and forth with the CMO over comms, eventually the CMO started saying that 1/4 mess techs are cannibals and asked to check my kitchen for human meat, I said sure, and did not tamper with it, inside was one slice of monkey meat, and the rest of the meat was normal. Then they started talking about how there was a human head in my kitchen. Now, I had not butchered any humans, nor had I taken any human heads. So I went back to check the kitchen, and lo' and behold there was a human head there.

Frankly I wouldn't have reported this if I wasn't told that prevarication is a reportable thing. However because I was told that it's reportable, I am doing so. Because I cannot name a single experience I have had with skullface that was enjoyable

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I do not have screenshots unfortunately, as I did not know it was reportable at the time, however the round was on
    2/15/2023
    at ~10:00PM

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright, so as the CMO, I will say this, the operation was over, the xenos were taking forever to hijack, and I decided to do a little trolling, from what I understand you never got in any IC trouble, and frankly if you really want to get me banned over something that didn't affect you in any other way then getting mad at me then that's fine. all I can say is that I never told the MPS to arrest you, nor did I intend for them to do so, i just wanted to cause some drama cuz the bugs were taking forever and there was nothing to do, especially when I told the MP who came to investigate it to let it go and to not push any charges. if the admins see it fit that i get punished for this i honestly don't really mind, as I did technically break a rule

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and let me be clear, if the mps did arrest you i would have immedeately come clean and taken full responsibility

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to closing of these forums, and the time that has passed, and no investigation has been completed, this report has been voided out.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids