Date of Incident
    February 17, 2023

Your Character Name?
    chris 'skullface' man

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    not known

Accused Character Name
    Anthony Pennington

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    today around 5

What rule(s) were broken:
    rule 5

Description of the incident:
    i was the charlie engineer assigned to comms, i go chasing after a lurker harrassing marines and i get pounced, from there, a scout shoots me with an incend bullet and i burn to death, around 2 minutes later, i am found, i am brought to the individual being reported and he just stands there, after around 10 seconds he realizes what planet hes on and starts healing me, he fails, and i go perma, despite only having 300 damage and was still in yellow, now at first i thought the same thing as everyone else, oh he is just bald, whatever, ill tell him how to do his job better once he dies, fast forwards the entire round, he eventually dies in the hijack. and i question him, why didn't you call for cpr, why didn't you epi, all the things a medic should do. he just responds by yelling at me saying I'm the dumbass yada yada yada, i ask him why he is being this way, when I'm trying to teach him, he says he doesn't need teaching, he knows what he's doing, its a part of his character, i ask, your telling me being bad as a medic is part of your character? and he responds with a yes, I immediately ahelp it, but its ignored (like 99% of my ahelps) and the server closes, now forgive me for thinking that purposefully doing your job poorly and getting people to go perma because of it, sounds a lot like greifing to me. especially since he outright admit it in dead chat.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    apart from whats in the Dchat after the round ended, i dont got proof, but heres part of the convo
    DEAD: Anthony Pennington (F) says, "Its apart of my character"
    DEAD: Chris 'skullface' Man (F) says, "TO BE SHIT AS A MEDIC?"
    DEAD: Chris 'skullface' Man (F) says, "thats your character?"
    DEAD: Anthony Pennington (F) says, "Yeah"
    DEAD: Anthony Pennington (F) says, "Am dwarf"
    DEAD: Anthony Pennington (F) says, "In the wrong profession"
    if this isnt proof that he is doing it on purpouse i don't know what is

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reporter - chrismmar - Chris 'skullface' Man
    Accused - Skrelli - Anthony Pennington

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a 'Dwarf' is not a valid reason to screw up medical on purpose. The player in question will receive a note.