Tango#5273

Marine Name
    Phillip Clap, synthetic Esther

Character Information

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Pa'kui-Ca

What clan are you joining?
    Other (Minor Clan)

If Other (Minor Clan), what is the Clan Name?
    Eual’haa

If Other (Minor Clan), Minor Clan Lore
    Originally inhabiting some of the most dangerous regions of Yautja Prime, the arduous Eaul'Haa clan staked their claim. Meticulously choosing to occupy only the highest peaks of the revered fiery and mountainous biomes, the strength of every hunter – both young and old, is extensively tested from birth due to the harsh environment. Although many centuries have passed since these first foundations were laid on their homeworld, great respect and attention is paid to honoring and remembering their ancestors here. The main way each Eaul'Haa clan member honors their forebearers, their culture, and their traditions is through their first blooding ritual.

It is common knowledge in Eaul'Haa society that in order to gain favor with the aforementioned leadership, one’s brutality in their hunts and duels must catch their eye.

https://cm-ss13.com/wiki/Hunters

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Palo I is a small, Luna-sized planet, with harsh windy weather, and a cold, yet not freezing, climate. Its surface was mostly bathed in large, deep oceans, and covered in mineral deposits beneath.

On the shores of what could be called its continents, vaporized remains of cities are present. Once small-scale mining and oceanography research outposts, nuclear war has completely destroyed the coastal reaches, alongside any trace of human life. The shipboard computer still reports small human vessels landing from time to time, scavenging and fishing.

A large remainder of the planet, however, is completely untouched by man, covered in large, mountainous ranges, thin forests and deep cave networks, accessing the ocean.

Confirmations

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Did you read the application process page?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the guy when he plays, always fun to see him, story is well put and i see no issues with him having the whitelist +1
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Yautja Council Member Joe Lampost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is fine, I can vouch for his ability to RP in game. Gets a plus one from me
    Now I just feel sorry for the Pred council. Those poor people only get the nut jobs...

HTB

Nan'ku K'wii clan leader of the poorest pred clan in the game

Joe 'Death Dealer' Smith

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 makes the round better with his presence and rp most of the time
    the story is nicely formatted and nicely written, i wish you luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1, Clap can roleplay and is a good CO/synthetic player.

He's a fucking beast and will wipe out the entire marine force as well so he's going to have more honour than anyone else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clap is one of the best roleplayers I've ever seen and hold him in the highest esteem for how well he fits into his roles and gimmicks. I know he'll be a great hunter! +1
    Major Amber Walsh, Exceptional Leader

Spoiler Spoiler:

Za'Kul, Foolish Hunter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 understands roleplay and can play an actual character. Give him the whitelist immediately.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nuff said +1
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked the pretty pictures in ur story +1

And on a more serious note, Clap is plenty capable of RP, so that is no issue here. We'll see if he's good at fighting though.