User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spikeops - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

spikeops - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    spikeops
    Character Name?
    Lucas Hood
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Took break from BYOND, so none really.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have been banned on various servers for various reasons, mostly misunderstanding rules.
    Reason for Ban
    "Access denied.
    Banned by host: S29DEC18 Terrible note history and ERP"
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    none.
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    First, the ERP part of the ban.
    After a new map test which i joined late, in pre-round OOC, i began spewing 18+ sexual bullshit. Eventually, an admin took notice (account name unknown) and banned me for ERP, 1 week ban. All this happened on a very shit day for me, which i KNOW is no excuse and i shouldn't have taken out on the server. After this ban expired, i was able to rejoin for an uneventful day where i played as PO. A day after i was able to play, i was banned for the reason above, despite the fact i was already punished for ERP, which i believe was unfair. (being banned for stuff you had already been banned/punished for.)

Secondly, the terrible note history part of the ban.
    I sadly cannot recall every ban and warn i can have, so i cant accurately defend this. I could list several bans from before and defend them, but that is going off track.

And now, the aftermath of this ban.
    after this ban was administered, i had switched to a new computer, Leaving any evidence i had lost. Stupid me forgot to notice a very low storage and purchased as External hard drive. This is where my BYOND client is installed. I wanted to appeal the ban at this point, and went to try and join CM-SS13 to get the exact ban message, but found myself able to join. I then sent out an informative and apologetic message to the admins active at the time to see why i was unbanned and if i was meant to be unbanned. I was apparently not, and was banned again. This new ban was quickly switched back to the old one with the exact same message. I am sorry for the trouble this situation caused.

Thank you for your time reading all of this, and sorry.
    Last edited by Thood74; 03-13-2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Appeal originally contained two ban appeals unimportant to the main ban. Removed for simplicity sake.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any other SS13 servers you play on that can offer a vouch for you having good behavior.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be willing to give you a chance providing you can show some proof of good conduct on another SS13 server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CM-SS13 is the server i most commonly played on, I used to play on hippie and paradise every once in a while, and now i usually play on TGMC whenever it gets alot of players. And i don't have screenshots from TGMC.

If you were willing to give me a chance, i promise you i would show good conduct.

And what kind of proof do you mean?
    Last edited by Thood74; 03-14-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spikeops View Post
    CM-SS13 is the server i most commonly played on, I used to play on hippie and paradise every once in a while, and now i usually play on TGMC whenever it gets alot of players. And i don't have screenshots from TGMC.

If you were willing to give me a chance, i promise you i would show good conduct.

And what kind of proof do you mean?

Any of the servers you play on you can ask the staff if they can vouch for good behavior. Because your permaban is kinda recent without a vouch I won't support an unban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean I could ask some TGMC staff members when the servers active but that�s normally in a few days. And the comments about the ban being �recent�, I think are incorrect due to the fact this originally happened somewhere in 2018.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean I could ask some TGMC staff members when the servers active but that�s normally in a few days. And the comments about the ban being �recent�, I think are incorrect due to the fact this originally happened somewhere in 2018.
    Anything less than 6 months is recent for permanent bans, some people don't even get considered unless the ban has sat on them for 8 months to a year.
    Plus this is a ERP/18+ related ban and that's like the biggest NO NO besides multikeying on the server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually, when even WAS the original ban specifically?
    Last edited by Thood74; 03-14-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually, when even WAS the original ban specifically?
    As per the notes, 18/12/2018
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager