Ahana

Date of Incident
    February 25, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Laurencia Beck

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A

Accused Character Name
    Veronika Modlinskaya, Pablo ''Pablito'' Garcia, Aden Begum, Sam 'Cord' Cordellia

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1:00 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    10 - Lethal Force/Escalation

Description of the incident:
    There were two separate incidents here but they were both during the same round.

First to begin with Veronika Modlinskaya & Pablo ''Pablito'' Garcia:

The warden reported people in req having illicit goods (black market stuff). I went to investigate. I noticed the Liaison took some (and someone said she ordered it herself). I asked her to hand it over, and she refused. I ended up telling her I was going to search her person and to come with me to the checkpoint. She refused multiple times, so I tried to detain her. I began tasing her, when her guard opened fire and killed me. She proceeded to hide my body with the PFC she recruited and dragged me away from medical staff before running off. I was recovered with seconds left due to an ARES announcement. IC resolution was never handled because they escaped groundside.

I made a ticket about Veronika Modlinskaya and Pablo ''Pablito'' Garcia, however it was closed without saying a final statement or anything, so I'm not sure if it was fully handled or not.

Next with Aden Begum & Sam 'Cord' Cordellia:

These two did the same thing as the above. I went in to detain for contraband and to confiscate it, they opened fire and nearly killed me, but they went to decapitate one of my MPs first, and I got dragged out by the SEA before they got to me. I also made a ticket about this, but I was just told someone was going to look into it, and never heard anything back. I also ahelped to ask if it was handled, to no response, which led me to put up this PR.

These are TWO separate incidents, which happened in the same round. I am not sure if they are interconnected, but it's probably worth looking into since the RO and Liaison supposedly had coordination according to the Warden of that round (if they're interconnected).

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    The situation is so extensive, my logs don't stretch far back enough nor have capability to tell the full story. They'll have to be pulled.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report closed - Situation was handled in game.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.