Date of Incident
    February 26, 2023
    Your Character Name?
    Amanda Apone
    Their BYOND Key
    daman453
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2023-02-27 01:27:02
    Which of the following are you reporting?
    1. Malicious Intent
    Description of the incident
    I said this on the DS, and was warned for 'Bigotry' despite it being a popular copypasta that is used throughout the CM community.

Rule 3 - Warning for Bigotry said this on the dropship 'Launch MPs into the sun. Stir fry MPs in a wok. Toss MPs into active volcanoes. Urinate into a MPs gas tank. Judo throw MPs into a wood chipper. Twist MPs heads off. Report MPs to the IRS. Karate chop MPs in half. Curb stomp CMPs. Trap MPs in quicksand. Crush MPs in the trash compactor. Liquefy MPs in a vat of acid. Eat MPs. Dissect MPs. Exterminate MPs in the gas chamber. Stomp MPs skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate MPs in the oven. Lobotomize MPs. Mandatory abortions for MPs. Grind MP fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown MPs in fried chicken grease. Vaporize MPs with a ray gun. Kick old CMPs down the stairs. Feed MPs to alligators. Slice MPs with a katana' by daman453 (TrialModerator) on 2023-02-27 01:27:02

I believe this is an unfair warning, as plenty of other players have said the exact same thing both IC and OOC and have not received any sort of warning or been reprimanded for it. As for 'Bigotry', it was IC, an it is well established that Marines do not like MPs, and it is perfectly within character for them to say such things.

I am just asking for the note to be removed, as it was unfair to me to receive punishment, while everybody else walks freely while having said the exact same thing.
    Evidence
    I cannot provide evidence, other than what I have stated above.
    Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am awake of this report. I shall make a detailed response when I get off work (Around 5 EST)
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary - CMP Main, long time player, all time hater and enjoyer of MP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am making a statement here as I was the person who was calling the shots in the background due to Daman453 being a Trial moderator
    The inaction of other being punished was a decision made by me due to me not being online when these statements were made by others as I had joined mid round
    You were punished due to how our reporting and how we see the game works you may have been the only one punished but that is due to us not knowing about rule breaks I do not remember directly how the ahelp was made or why I am saying that you were chosen not out of malice but due to unfortunate luck.
    And we do punish players for saying things like these, the reasons we moved forward on punishing you for this copy and paste was due to the following line "Exterminate MPs in the gas chamber" all others can be accumulated for normal salt but this statement by itself is not allowed

We aren't allways there to see rule breaks but when we do or receive reports we take action

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro3ger View Post
    I am making a statement here as I was the person who was calling the shots in the background due to Daman453 being a Trial moderator
    The inaction of other being punished was a decision made by me due to me not being online when these statements were made by others as I had joined mid round
    You were punished due to how our reporting and how we see the game works you may have been the only one punished but that is due to us not knowing about rule breaks I do not remember directly how the ahelp was made or why I am saying that you were chosen not out of malice but due to unfortunate luck.
    And we do punish players for saying things like these, the reasons we moved forward on punishing you for this copy and paste was due to the following line "Exterminate MPs in the gas chamber" all others can be accumulated for normal salt but this statement by itself is not allowed

We aren't allways there to see rule breaks but when we do or receive reports we take action
    I can confirm that i did note someone else for the same thing, they said it in the dropship as well. Alakaya was the 2nd and last person noted this round for the copy pasta.
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary - CMP Main, long time player, all time hater and enjoyer of MP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MP Hate ain't the problem - Maybe try to avoid gas chamber jokes (they got reported by another player).
    Thanks! and have a CM Day