Date of Incident
    February 27, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Amanda Apone

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not Sure

Accused Character Name
    Bancrose

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7PM EST.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Important personnel

Description of the incident:
    I had been playing SADAR, and was actively assisting the front to push forward. I has stunned multiple T3s with AP, ETC. I had run out of rockets, save for one HE, and was making my way back to FOB, wherin I was just kiddnapped for no reason. I hadn't engaged with any pred, nor defended anyone they were engaged with. I was then taken an forced to kill a marine, and then gibbed afterwards.

In short, all specs are mission critical personnel, as they are highly important in deciding the outcome of games.

In this situation, one rocket could have been the difference between the queen screeching and winning a fight, or being gibbed.

This would also apply to other specs, such as Sniper, Scout, ETC. As if persay a scout were invisible and rescuing a downed CO, then they would be attacking two mission critical personnel.

Regardless, this is just something that I think isn't fair to the players, or the team as a whole. Because, marines could be decimating Xenos, but preds could decide to just start killing marines for fun and consequently change the outcome of a game, giving an advantage to the xenos.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Important personnel (see classification list) who are hunted, dueled or otherwise killed, should not be permanently killed unless circumstances warrant it.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1 Current Round, So it will be closed.

#2 Being a spec, queen, the CO and try and force yourself into the Lodge does not exactly exempt you from it. Important Personnel refers to hunting. Meaning I cannot hunt you, that does not mean if you play stupid games you wont win stupid prizes.

#3 Read the Lodge Rules.

#4 You were consistently LRP despite the fact I gave you fair chances not to be.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not make reports about the ongoing round. Report closed.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.