User Tag List

Thread: EastGermanStasi - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EastGermanStasi - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    EastGermanStasi
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Zach Nato
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Fidel Cashflow#5963
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    May 10 Raid
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever
    Remaining Duration
    Forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    None.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Not that I can recall.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    None.
    Reason for Ban
    Zigbomb Raider
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I use to run with Svensis in 2020 and raid CMSS13 the whole purpose of the Zigbomb raid was to force CM staff to puport CM staff to implement more HVH. While Svensis didn't express this most of them time due to excessive trolling that's why the Zigbomb campaign happended.

I was initially apart of it but after trying to leave I was black mailed by Svensis and threatened, eventually Emoney snitched and everyone was banned which led to the dissolution of the group.

I originally expressed remorse and interest to appeal to TheSoldier but I was still afraid of Svensis. Only recently was Svensis arrested by Lativa police in regards to organized crime and felonies stemming from issues offline.

So the aspect of blackmail is no longer a issue, the last year or so I've been alting on ckey Dialtone and AnotherPoet on and off to try and show I've changed but my IPs have lapsed and resulted in bans.

I didn't appeal initially because there is alot of bias and stigma against the group and I think I would be unfairly judged in an appeal but with some play time on my alts it would be seen I've generally behaved and changed.

Again I am extremely remorseful for the trolling and griefing I have done and I'm committed to changing. Ban appeal accepted or not, please accept my apology.

https://i.gyazo.com/1843ef0ec169258e...20121c1814.png
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal has been assigned to administration for review.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.