Date of Incident
    March 2, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Laurencia Beck

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A, N/A

Accused Character Name
    Dimitri Petrov, Jaylen Perez

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:00 PM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 1. No Erotic Role Play

Description of the incident:
    After perma'ing a PFC for threatening (then trying) to kill me, alongside perma'ing an MP for trying to jailbreak, Jaylen Perez (PFC) and Dimitri Petrov (MP) began making out in perma cell 2 as things started to escalate before I threw them into isolation and locked the perma shutters so they could not escalate further.

It's worth noting that there were other issues with the MP Dimitri Petrov in this round, and while I plan to report that and its bigger picture, I plan to do that in another PR.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Jaylen Perez kisses petrov all over
    Jaylen Perez touches petrov in the groin

(I am sure there are logs I didn't see but they were both participating)

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was Sergeant Cyrus Ambrose, Military Police, during that round. For what context it may be worth, one of them was straight-jacketed and laying on a bed in the portmost Perma-Cell during the incident, and the other was standing atop them. I believe they only started this when myself and Beck were present in the Brig Yard to witness it, likely to disturb or otherwise annoy us, when we had gone into the yard in order to inform the Chief Engineer that had been detained there of the denial of his appeal. I sent an AdminHelp in the moment about the issue in question, though I can not remember the respondent or results.

This screenshot was posted to the #last-round-chat Discord shortly after this player report was made. I can confirm as witness to this moment that it is an accurate screenshot of the earliest moments of the incident. According to Cyber Spire#9133 on the Discord, the player of Dimitri Petrov took this screenshot and uploaded it to another server.

ERP Log.jpg
    Captain Cyrus Ambrose
    "Remember, Marines...you are giving these things a mercy by killing. Fighting you more is the alternative to their death."

Ikthala N'ritja
    "Of course this is entertaining...one does not always need to hunt to enjoy it, but merely sit back and enjoy the show that our prey and their prey provide."

Gabriel
    "While you mourn for the lost learn from this. Like Cain, all of you as kin are marked by the Lord, that anything done unto you, you all return seven-fold."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reporter - Ahana - Laurencia Beck - CMP
    Accused 1 - Aspect1111 - Dimitri Petrov - MP
    Accused 2 - UserName88887777 - Jaylen Perez - Rifleman / Prisoner

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaylen will be receiving a permaban for breaking our no ERP rule, Dmitri will be receiving a 1 month ban for the same as well.