Date of Incident
    March 3, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Amanda Apone

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not Sure

Accused Character Name
    Christopher Magor

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:30 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    LRC, NOD, etc

Description of the incident:
    XO caused for the deployment to fail as listed below.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Can this XO get blacklisted? They did absolutely nothing, outlined below:

1.) They ordered engineers to the caves, instead of to FOB, resulting in a FOB that had no folding cades whatsoever, while also taking all resources from FOB to be used at cades.

2.) Multiple attempts were made to inform them of the above, but they did not acknowledge, and refused to rectify the situation or make an announcement about it.

3.) The ship had multiple MTs, and a CE that could have deployed to the FOB in order to fortify it, which the XO neglected to do.

4.) The XO made no announcement about the DS crashing aboard the ship, and if there would be an evacuation or not, and where it would be.

5.) The XO stated that "Whatever i don't care" as well as "Blame me for whatever, we had no engineers", "We were doomed from the start", and finally "I take no responsibility for this failure of an op".

There are significantly more things wrong with their behavior and how they acted, and they shouldn't be able to lead again.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While very minor, I'll add onto this that after the OP, the XO was actively insulting the Marines in CIC with things like "You have a double digit iq".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured I would give my input as I was a PFC. It is bad form and practice to punish a XO like this for being bald. Everyone makes mistakes. This reeks of a salt report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeofCagliostro View Post
    Figured I would give my input as I was a PFC. It is bad form and practice to punish a XO like this for being bald. Everyone makes mistakes. This reeks of a salt report.
    Its not a salt report. Its because they made statements that they didn't care, and that they repeatedly refused to acknowledge that it was their fault and kept blaming other people for it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to closing of these forums, and no investigation has been completed, this report has been voided out.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids