User Tag List

Thread: N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A - See below.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A - See below.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Ahana

Date of Incident
    March 2, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Laurencia Beck

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A

Accused Character Name
    Dimitri Petrov (MP), Landon Dupont (MW), Rusty Kingsford (MP), Calvin Long (CE), Patton ‘Hardtack’ Moore (LtCol)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:00 PM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    See below.

Description of the incident:
    Dimitri Petrov (MP), Landon Dupont (MW), Rusty Kingsford (MP), Calvin Long (CE), Patton ‘Hardtack’ Moore (LtCol)

Report on each:
    Dimitri Petrov (MP) - ML, Malicious Compliance, ERP (reported here: //showthrea...otic-Role-Play), Community Expectations (metagrudging)
    Rusty Kingsford (MP) - ML, ERP (reported here: //showthrea...otic-Role-Play)
    Landon Dupont (MW) - ML, Malicious Compliance, Community Expectations (metagrudging)
    Calvin Long (CE) - Roleplay Standards
    Patton ‘Hardtack’ Moore (LtCol) - Malicious Compliance

To begin, Dimitri Petrov woke up by insulting me (the CMP, he was an MP). I ignored this but I still think it’s something that sets the tone. He was upset, along with Landon Dupont, over the arrest I made on him last round. I also wish to point out Landon Dupont was digging for evidence without prior interaction, brought up previous bans/actions, etc (OOC information) to justify his disliking to me and according to who I talked to ICly, was trying to find stuff to get me in trouble. Dimitri Petrov (under his command, I believe) tore down a yard wall and perma cell wall, and then had a meltdown because I figured out it was him. They both decided to join as an MP this round, and according to the lieutenant colonel, repeatedly report me. I believe the previous round’s logs are needed in this as well.

Moving forward, the CE (without reason) ends up visiting a prisoner. I thought it would be good, because being stuck in a cell isn’t any fun, so I let him visit him. The prisoner was charged with attempted murder for threatening to murder me, at this point. The CE visited him, encouraged him to murder a fellow head of staff (without a good reason - I hadn’t even spoken to the CE previously I believe) and gave him a knife.

Next, the lieutenant colonel, alongside Petrov and Dupont collaborated together to have me detained for my attempted murder charge. I informed them ICly that I had ahelped, and informed them LOOCly this was policy and to ahelp if they disagreed. I made a ticket prior to this, and had it cleared with Forest. I do not believe Taketheshot56 was deadmin’d, so he should’ve been able to see my ticket at this time as well. Being a senior admin, telling him ICly I had cleared it with provost, and LOOCly, there was no reason he should have continued forth. He solely wanted to brig me alongside Petrov and Dupont. They listed up a long list of charges, stating I wrongly brigged the man for attempted murder, and then brigged me - and never even made an attempt to let the man who I brigged out.

In my cell, after a clear delay of processing, they opened my yard access. Not to my surprise, the man the CE gave the knife to tried to stab me to death. I ahelped sometime during this to intervene with the CO’s arrest, but to my knowledge disciplinary action was taken against none of these individuals.

Even further, I was eventually released. I attempted to detain the CE for conspiring with the man in brig to murder me. Eventually, the warden, Kingsford, and Petrov try to attack and detain me for doing so. I ended up detaining and demoting all of them for it, but this is way further than an IC issue at this point.

In summary:

I believe malicious compliance sanctions should be placed on Petrov, Dupont, and Moore because they acted in only way to brig me, not enforce the law, and it’s obvious because the CO runs over to brig immediately when given the chance, and has made this distasteful announcement about me in the past: https://imgur.com/a/BDlkWyX

I believe rule 11 sanctions should be placed on Petrov, Dupont, and Kingsford for attacking me and trying to detain me over a legal arrest - which I explained - on the CE for conspiring to assassinate me.

I believe roleplay standards sanctions should be placed on the CE for conspiring to assassinate another head of staff without proper reasoning.

I believe ERP sanctions should be placed on Petrov and Kingsford, as justified in the other report.

I'd also like to point out in the case of Dimitri Petrov, I have already reported him previously SPECIFICALLY for illegally trying to detain me in MP roles: //showthrea...-11-Marine-Law

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I have a recording of this incident and it's currently uploading to youtube. It's my entire round and its perspective, so it's going to take a couple of hours from now to finish uploading. I will link it when I have the chance.

Logs will need to be pulled both from this round, and the previous round for Landon Dupont and Dimitri Petrov

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Hello!
    I (believe I) was an SO in this round mentioned!
    Grace Lettford. Admittedly I'm not sure of what happened in the Brig, but I know that even before the briefing the CO was asking the XO who the MPs were "loyal to", or something to that effect. And that one officer who's name eludes me was in and out about a complaint form.
    I'm unsure if it's notable enough to mention, however!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a witness but your links to previous reports seem a bit wonky (same report twice no other links). May want to correct that before staff finds the time to dive into these.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a witness but your links to previous reports seem a bit wonky (same report twice no other links). May want to correct that before staff finds the time to dive into these.
    The links are incorrect, thank you for pointing that out.

I accidentally duplicated it onto Kingsford, which is my mistake. Kingsford did not ERP - that was Jaylen Perez.

Other than that, the first link and the link at the end are correct.

As for the YouTube video... Google is taking its time processing it, for some reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YouTube video has finally finished processing: https://youtu.be/a8of1sE9Bc4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I counseled with witnesses to the situation.

I think it's also necessary to have logs related to people in CIC pulled. Not only was Taketheshot asking 'who MPs were loyal to' and figuring that out, he also ordered ALL marines to briefing. He ORDERED me (directly, and I made sure to confirm this) to force anyone to briefing, which led to me being forced to issue arrests to people. I think this was an attempt and damaging my rep/trying to cause issues with me/entrapment. I have never, ever, seen a CO do this, let alone a senior admin force a CMP to begin punishing people who aren't required at briefing, if they don't show to briefing. I think this is even more evident about how eager he is to brig me, ignoring everything I say, do, and ahelp. I think the behavior of all five of these people needs to be looked at and at this point we may as well dump the logs for all of us and anything related into here.

I also want to remind who ever is pulling logs to grab some from the previous round of Petrov/Dupont for metagrudging accusations about the prior round's arrest and attempt at blackmail (I presume. he tried to get dirt on me without even speaking to me).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to closing of these forums, and no investigation has been completed, this report has been voided out. Two of the subjects have already been sanctioned for the "ERP" as well.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids