User Tag List

Thread: cnaper dodo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cnaper dodo - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Cnaper dodo
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Artem Cherny
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    cnaper dodo#8036
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    What is your Bancode?
    %%%
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Temp Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Frozentsbgg #2772
    Total Ban Duration
    30,4 day
    Remaining Duration
    30,3 day
    What other servers do you play on?
    TGMC,and RU element servers
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    no.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No vpn
    Reason for Ban
    For the first and third time attacked OT
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc). If you were in the wrong, explain what you did that was wrong, and describe how you have or will improve your behavior.
    I'm going to order CLF boxes in RQ.RO and one of the cargo workers comes out to me.There, RO announces a countdown of 10 seconds, and then begins to disarm with the help of a flasher.I play out, which is why OT comes to the rescue, I drop it too, but RO gets up, picks up a weapon and starts aiming at me.I don't appreciate jokes, I take out my weapon and make 3 warning shots to the side.RO starts shooting at me.I'm in response.CT comes to RO's aid and starts shooting with a shotgun.Due to the fact that I played too much, I managed to kill them without a single hit on me (Play 300+ hours on a survivor, and learn with a spear kill rava).
    All actions are transferred to honey.There, after the resuscitation and the investigation of the situation began, the OT/RO command starts shooting at me.I'm in response.So EVERYONE is wounded and lying down.But one of the OT gets up and starts finishing me off and trying to make me an unanimated corpse.But he falls.After there is an announcement about the crash of the shuttle, everyone runs away, and this (obscene word) lies on the windowsill and asks for help.I have 5 broken bones, so I'm helping him out of the round.end.
    Do you understand that making low-effort appeals (short/does not address the issue/shitposts) may lead to immediate denial and/or other types of consequences?
    Yes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And probably here's what else I'll add.It turns out that I can provoke aggression, skip the stage with knives, provoke the opponent or get a weapon (For which he will get banned), or get bullets to aim at you, or in this way I will win the conflict in my own way, and nothing will happen for this?
    (I won't even remind you that they themselves continued the conflict in medbay)