Date of Incident
    March 7, 2023

Your Character Name?
    Ravager GT-X

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Chichii

Accused Character Name
    Prime Empress

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    7:30-8:00 PM

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    There were a few instances in which I believe the queen metagrudged me, although it cannot be strictly proven, it was quite evident from the way she interacted with me versus others (despite having played somewhat decently that round with her).

First being leaders. I was the only surviving t3 since the beginning of the round, and once the queen had went on ovi, they gave all the leader roles to defenders and other t1's, this is fine, but a little odd.

Second, during the siege and in queen eye, he ordered me to attack a barricaded part of the FOB, which was accessible by only open ground and had the sadar waiting there. Maybe a mistake?

But I'm creating this report for what follows. We were driving the marines off the planet, and there was a very large amount left on the dropship itself. The left side of it had a single unlocked door left open, and I went in to start attacking marines. They began to launch however, and as I attempt to exit, the queen moves to the only exit I can leave at, and says "stay inside". I am there trying to leave for a solid couple of seconds before SADAR shoots me and I am finished. I have no doubt that ChiChii is a seasoned veteran of cm ss13, but what is the rational behind trying to fight an entire dropship of marines with the few xenos that were in there? We would've been overwhelmed fast, so why did she tell me to do that? And why did she block me the moment they begin taking off?

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Some people in dchat saw what happened, I don't happen to have video evidence.

Do you understand that staff make the final decision in the resolution of this report?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. You are not entitled to leader. Its the queens leader, not your leader. I give it to who I want, which where people spread out across the front to cover as much possible ground with pheros.

2. Yes, you a T3 are ordered to attack the fob.

You just omitted the fact that I was building both behind the cade lines and right next to you so you could attack the cade line. When that didn't work I pointed you to the wall that I could see had no cades behind it right after for you to open. Why did you leave that out?

3. You left out the fact that there was an 1k acid bomb runner that ran into the drop ship before I told you to stay on. It is a well known fact that I dive the cockpit very often, and with a 1k acid bomb runner going it depending on everyone's health depends on if we're doing it or not. I told you to stay on so you didn't just get off and abandon me and the other four people on the dropship. When they stood up after the 1k acid bomb I backed out since I could neither grab sadar, nor dive the cockpit with that many people standing up after it. Between you and me was also a prae, you could have also walked one tile north and both dodged the sadar and walked off the dropship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2. You were ordering me to suicide charge, similar to how you requested for a drone to suicide weed that same round. You saw the sadar sitting right there.

3. First of all, I haven't played enough games with you, and that was the first time I've ever seen you cockpit dive. There was no prae between us, stop bullshitting. I don't know when the acid runner went off but that had little effect on the DS. Griefing others because they didn't stay next to you is such a sorry excuse you seem to bring up every time. Once they launched the ship you purposely blocked me in the door, and wouldn't move out of the way. You basically just admitted it. "I told you to stay on so you didn't just get off and abandon me and the other four people on the dropship." Four people is not enough against 30-40 marines that were on there already shooting us, probably without your screech too. And if you think about it, you were abandoning the xenos on the ground as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2. I did not order you to suicide charge. Sadar is dodgeable - and there is such a thing as reflect walls, which is why I was building around you. Hello? And there where walls being built around you for your safety. When they pull logs, it will show the walls raising and even me pointing at the other wall that you omitted from the conversation.

3. . First of all, I haven't played enough games with you, < - That's a you issue. People will tell you if you ask them, yes I do cockpit dive often. Yes, I even take the dropship up as queen. Oh and btw, queen can send it back down from top side, just fyi. Which I have also done many times. 30 marines vs a queen, zerker, rav, vanguard prae, and an acid bomb is easy. This is an (no offence) skill issue. You will catch at least half of them in an eviscerate if you side stepped the rocket. (Skill issue.) Yes, there was a prae there, it also got splash stunned by the rocket right next to you. I think the issue is that you pay no attention to what is happening around you, nor do you have the experience to know what is going on around you as well. The prae was named END, and yes, they where between me and you, me who was standing in the door to keep them from locking you in. (The other door was locked because no one was standing in it, and queen cannot unlock the dropshi p currently. It is a known bug.) When I saw we couldn't push, I moved, you got hit by the sadar, so did end, end got up walked out, and you where still stunned. You could have walked a tile north, dodged the sadar, and made it out. But you did not. You stood there and slashed some dude and missed the fact that sadar not only stood up and wielded (which is why I didn't go in.)

You have made a multitude of false statements just due from lack of game knowledge and game sense. This is not a me issue. Game sense would have told you when you saw End, myself, the random defender I can't remember the name of back off and me not grab the sadar that you should have either A) fought B) Backed off. I should have to micromanage your every movement because you refuse to think for yourself in times where I cannot play the game for you.

This will be my last response since this isn't productive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fortunately this is productive for most of us, due to how often you play and the way you interact with others, and griefing should not be taken lightly.

Stop making shit up. You are saying you were considering a cockpit dive WHILE the shuttle is taking off, with me and one prae on the DS, without any weeds at all. (First of all, I know that would have been impossible with the amount of marines that were there. Also, I saw you already use screech so you would be completely fucked.) You are completely dismissing how after the marines started the engine, you went and sat in the exit, which would NOT have been shut by marines, because I was on the next tile over and spamming my move key. Also, you call it a skill issue, despite myself outliving and out damaging every other T3 that game. Sure buddy.

"they where between me and you, me who was standing in the door to keep them from locking you in. (The other door was locked because no one was standing in it, and queen cannot unlock the dropshi p currently. It is a known bug.) When I saw we couldn't push, I moved, you got hit by the sadar, so did end,"

I was the tile adjacent to you, waiting for you to move. The prae was just north of me fighting some marines. I was there waiting for you to step back all WHILE the ship was about to launch. Not excusable.

I know people saw this happen today and I would like them to chime in so it's not just my word against his.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    File this on the new forum this forum is no longer being used.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids