Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    delta gang represent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only Delta
    You either unga the benos and MPs out as Delta, or live long enough to see yourself become grape man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You telling me you would not like to be the backbone of EVERYTHING and give marines the potential fortnite battle royale victory with your le epic lmao fort chads?
    Bravo Gang will rise again one day.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delta gang,

kill all grapes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the purple font and armor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yellow is the superior color

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just want to thank everyone for the thoughts, and i got to think i should keep going with charlie, just cause RP + i'm doing good with it, maybe i'll try play delta once or twice, but sounds to rushy to my way of playing, or as people say here they are the vanguard, and i'm really used to get stuck treating tons of people dragging them back to friendly lines and sometimes even to evac, plus Charlie have really good RP (compared to other squads at least) , and i gotta say i'm the one guy with tons of macros from say "*scream" to me "calmly sips hig mug of coffe as if the world could wait" {and trying everyday to improve a little more in this aspect}.

ps: i love the stereotypes and the way people meme about it. deam ungas

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandos33 View Post
    just want to thank everyone for the thoughts, and i got to think i should keep going with charlie, just cause RP + i'm doing good with it, maybe i'll try play delta once or twice, but sounds to rushy to my way of playing, or as people say here they are the vanguard, and i'm really used to get stuck treating tons of people dragging them back to friendly lines and sometimes even to evac, plus Charlie have really good RP (compared to other squads at least) , and i gotta say i'm the one guy with tons of macros from say "*scream" to me "calmly sips hig mug of coffe as if the world could wait" {and trying everyday to improve a little more in this aspect}.

ps: i love the stereotypes and the way people meme about it. deam ungas
    Lots of solid regulars in Charlie, enjoy mate
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imo charlie squad tend to love RP and eating breakfast, though the breakfast part hasn't happened as much lately, but a lot of the regulars are usually bros

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunaLova View Post
    Heh the colors in the polls are in different places.

I love this thread

and Yes, what you hear of Charlie is truth. I came in on the squad when there was a high 'robust to action' and now; the squad just keeps getting interesting people and matchups. Violet is my foundation and mood to uphold
    Ironically, the squads act a different per map too, to a degree.

But really what I realized when finally was able to SL all of them is:
    Alpha ( n.name Fenrirs )is true to name, the first ones in and should be the last to leave (See Delta ), They are something else on Ice Colony for some reason...
    When guided, boy there sense of direction is amazing. Conversely they are not too intricate unless the battle is a slow start. They will surprised you in nice ways.

Bravo ( n.name Sphinxes ) is self sustaining and defensive. Its not so much doing anything else weakens their effectiveness, its the fact they have huge cohension. They have to move like a swarm of bees. They are great with retreat coverage and working with the tank. Because of this, 'mobile' orders are awkward unless there are many different people in the squad.. Thay are nice to lead nonetheless and can be a super support squad

Charlie, hecking Kirins they are. As a squad, it TEST your ability to lead. Its the real deal because of the sheer varieties you deal with. However its the best squad to get support as a lead. Basically its a squad to be in to advance yourself. ALso its the squad that's a flip to Bravo in tactics. Charlies are uncanny: they rank in the middle for overall combat mettle, YET precision and depth is wholly their niche. This squad is a laser guided sniper shot in the fields where the loadouts and moments sync.

And dear Delta, the one chance I dubbed them Dragoons. Funny enough...RNG made the least one I could command, plus when I did - the trademark Ork-ness was subdued in a way. Yes they are the de-facto mass combat squad, and maybe with the direction they got at the time...they became this..walking bullet armor. A snapping Hydra that could repel attacks and supress corridors and advances. Maybe its keywords with the squad, but if you want to really squeeze a memorable offensive round. Try being a Delta SL, you will earn stripes for sure.
    On another note - DELTA SPECS ARE FROM THE MOON. The squads easily has the most consistent offensive streak with ANY Spec loadout. A N Y What in the world in their cyrosleep beaker? Nanomachines? ( Granted I'm talking about their balanced performance moments only ). Charlie may be precise but I have never seen the level of variety in Specs and still manages to achieve result over months. That is some seroius caliber hiding in the Blue

( The Nicknames are non-canon, Its something I do to have a connection when playing SL )

and yet there are still the embers and whispers of Eta Squad.....
    holy shit now that you said it like that...yes deltas are fuckin orks, it all makes sense, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH