User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defcon nuke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Defcon nuke

Alright folks today i surely had by best round ever as CO at the server it was like an almost two and a half hour round forcing the marines to keep pushing and holding the line until the IOs gathered intel so we could reach DEFCON 1.
    Yeah we made it sent the nuke long side with like 12931230130123 marines protecting and in the last 16 seconds the nuke glitched up >.
    But yeah i was Captain Jose 'Muerte' Riggo who thinks that was an epic round give thumbs up heh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OH DEAM I LOVED IT TOO, i was in medbay, and i got marine after marine with all kind of stuff bullets glass shard parasites, infections, and even better a T2 xeno tried to broke in more than one time and medstaff didn't had one single revolver, only scalpels and med shit, we did had soldiers, or almost soldiers, but man it was terrifing and even more when we hard there was some xenos on the loose, in almeyer wow, it was AMAZING

Hudson 'Dustoff' Sawyer LOVED IT too and the longplay just make it even better to play, i actually had to eat again and repack on pills and recharge the defib it was AMAZING in all ways thank you everyone i hope we have more rounds like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was 305, A ravager who fought very hard to protect the hive. I wasn't going to be a ravager, but for some reason it seemed a lot of xenos were conflicted on if they wanted to be a T3 or not. So we ended up with a hive mostly made up of ravagers, myself included (was just going to lurk, honestly).

What followed was a rather intense round of marines OBing themselves, ambushing and constantly failing to kill the RPG spec, and wetting myself when the tank got a proper cannon that could gib us. Taking out the tank was quite an accomplishment on my part, although I don't know why the tank seemed to react so slowly to the ravager hacking at it's side.

Didn't stay to see how the round ended, though... I wouldn't be surprised if the admins intervened and helped the nuke go off after it bugged. Shame it ended in xeno defeat, we fought so hard, but it wasn't good enough it seems. Sometimes xeno rounds are like that I guess.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Provost gave me special powers that round because the CIC fudged up so hard.

I would have launched a full scale investigation properly but the nuke was spawned and the round was long overdue finishing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renomaki View Post
    I was 305, A ravager who fought very hard to protect the hive. I wasn't going to be a ravager, but for some reason it seemed a lot of xenos were conflicted on if they wanted to be a T3 or not. So we ended up with a hive mostly made up of ravagers, myself included (was just going to lurk, honestly).

What followed was a rather intense round of marines OBing themselves, ambushing and constantly failing to kill the RPG spec, and wetting myself when the tank got a proper cannon that could gib us. Taking out the tank was quite an accomplishment on my part, although I don't know why the tank seemed to react so slowly to the ravager hacking at it's side.

Didn't stay to see how the round ended, though... I wouldn't be surprised if the admins intervened and helped the nuke go off after it bugged. Shame it ended in xeno defeat, we fought so hard, but it wasn't good enough it seems. Sometimes xeno rounds are like that I guess.
    Dude so about the OBs was a damm conflict with SL's spamming coords between supply ones and OB ones the first one was an SO that shot it, about the second OB sadly was me because Alpha SL well he said "OB on that coords EMERGENCY" and after so he went out on the radio and lost visual on the console so that's why i fired. Well was a damm lack of communication issue, but somehow we managed to keep straight and held the round. Actually i pretty enjoyed that round alot expect the part i had people screaming CAPTAIN CATAIN CAPTAIN at all departments available at the radio.
    But still a damm nice round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhh you were the CMP that died with some marine honour planetside holding the nuke out lol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like we should add a feature where before you fire an OB you get a picture of where it will hit. Just as many marines die from FF as xenos it feels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobraman View Post
    I feel like we should add a feature where before you fire an OB you get a picture of where it will hit. Just as many marines die from FF as xenos it feels.
    We already have that feature. Just fire it at marines and watch their headcams. Problem solved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The damn nuke kept deactivating and activating. When it first reached 16 seconds the alamo had just gotten off cooldown so we clenched our buttcheeks and flew off, then about 30 seconds later everyone was like "Did it go off?"Little di we know that was just the beginning of the end.