Your Byond ID?
    Brjoaoed

Your Character Name?
    Adams Burns

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Vitoras

Accused Character Name
    Thal'Lik

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    15/03/2019 10:07 AM -03:00 GMT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Description of the incident:
    After being pursuited by xenos, this predator tried to run, and use his beacon to get out of there, after losing his Beacon, he SD'd with Full HP, for no reason, i really hate that kind of attitude, its just like a marine which want to log out pushing xenos to die faster, instead of ahelping to log out, or going to cryo.. well, at least, thats what i think happened.. a pred SD'ing so he could log out.. i think that, because when i ahelped to know the Accused CKEY, the
    admin X3istOverlord said he logged out.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    I see is really hard to get pred whitelist.. de-whitelisting him for 1 week would be fair, i think.
    Last edited by brjoaoed; 03-15-2019 at 01:38 PM. Reason: i wrote the wrong time by mistake

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for this event:

Vitoras logging in as Yautja
    Spoiler Spoiler:

All combat between Vitoras and anyone else, and healing events by Vitoras
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Explosion/SD
    Spoiler Spoiler:

AHelp Conversation with staff + Some dsay by the op
    Spoiler Spoiler:

There is some Msay stuff, but that will be forwarded to the Mod Manager and potentially shown to the council.

Vitoras dsay chat
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by RobBrown4PM; 03-15-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Council is currently discussing this, however there seems to be mitigating circumstances that the predator in question did have to leave the game because of Real Life Reasons.

Of course we will wait for Vitoras to give his side before making a recommendation to EmeraldBlood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I really wasn't expecting this. Still, I can explain everything.

So, the round was about to end: marines were stomped pretty fast, so xenos decided that they can actually begin a Hunt on me. My relatives asked me to help with moving some objects from the car into house, so I had no time to play with Xenomorphs. I tried to teleport from the planet once, but a Praetorian pushed me. I ran away and tried to activate my beacon once more, but a runner found and disarmed me, so I lost my chance to escape fast. My help still was needed IRL, so I decided to choose the only way left - Self Destruct(Predators can't leave their AFK bodies on planet due to obvious reasons). I like to play on CM, but family means much more for me (like for every person here, I suppose).
    Last edited by Vitoras; 03-15-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Life comes first.

Council has discussed it and at the moment there is no mechanic if a Predator needs to leave a round such as Cyroing.
    If a predator needs to leave the game, it is preferred that they teleport back to the ship, go to a sleeping quarter, and just log out.

However in this case he was unable to leave because xenos prevented his teleportation.
    The only thing we ask in the future to all predators is if something like this is to come up is to ahelp, as a DC predator on the planet is ripe for looting/infection.

Also his Self-Destruct did not influence the round or kill anyone.
    We're not going to punish a player because he has to get off the game, staff wouldn't punish a marine or queen for sending an ahelp with "Gotta go, I can't cyro sorry"

The Council Recommends no action taken.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much as soldier said, I'm not going to punish someone for having a life outside CM. That said, this shouldn't become a common thing to do every round for obvious reasons. If you do think you won't have enough time to play a whitelisted role due to having to leave at some point, it may be best to hold off for that round, though obviously things can still pop up at a moment's notice. Regardless, no punishments for this.