User Tag List

Thread: survivor tips

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

survivor tips

I am posting this to help me and other people on how to play a survivor so like me you don't last 5 minutes without being captured by the aliens

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it isn't LV, then locker hiding. If not, just suicide to deny larvaes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get 50 stasis bags, drag them under overturned tables, hide in one

ez pz

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shieeet. I would give you some, but I havent played in like a month, so my tips might be outdated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LV-624: Acquire tools from nexus (you need em all except a multi tool)and Hud sunglasses(optional, although recommended if there are few of you) from sec in nexus. Cut down the walls into sec storage, repair the reinforced wall and build cades as xenos melt in

Solaris: Raid engineering for metal and tools if you don't spawn with them. Loot sec for shotguns and incind slugs. Bolt or weld doors leading to execution, buid cades against the last bolted door. Cut partially into LZ1 east flank from execution

Ice: Odds are you're fucked but my favorite strat is to fix power to the cargo elevator and meme xenos by sending the elevator up and down.

Prison: The meta for prison was hold wardens office or hold the LZ1 monorail stations. You should loot either the tac shotties from research or the armory in south sec. At 1225 when you're about to die, shoot yourself in the head and pray marines rez you. Also remember to weld vents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The number one tip is to gather up with the other survivors.

If you're not hiding, it drastically increases the chances at least one of you survives at least until the marines land.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good survival tips. Don't hide at all though. It's tedious, and the ship RP is usually pretty boring unless the CL gets some objectives to kill you or something. Fighting the xenos is where it's at. You'll die more than half of the time I'd say, but the other half will be pretty fun, and every once in a while you'll get an epic last stand where the marines show up just as you're down to your last handful of buckshot.
    Last edited by Dogar; 03-23-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, Lock hiding is for the weak, and is also fairly boring avoid at all costs.

1. weapons are a priority unless your a master memer
    2. try to avoid using overused locations unless low pop, your going to get rushed quick going to somewhere less used will buy you more time
    3. group up with other survivors when possible.
    4. watch what the other survivors say, they may tell you something that will save your life.(e.g If I'm going to engineer that means doors will be shocked somewhere on the map)
    5. Do not hog all the dam weapons and ammo your never going to need more than a single shotgun and box of shells per a person, you don't need 3 smgs and a extra four revolvers on top of it, assuming you don't have all the maps survivors with you, having guns spread out will buy you time as they attempt to siege someone else.
    6.Assuming you know what your doing, restoring power can be massively helpful to you, as it stop's anything that is not a acid caste for reaching you while also allowing you to score some easy kills.