User Tag List

Thread: Username - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Username - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Egorium
    Character Name?
    Elyssa Vityukova
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permaban
    Remaining Duration
    Permaban
    What other servers do you play on?
    Yellow server,bad deathclaw,russian CM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Onyx
    Reason for Ban
    For slashing yiren and logging off
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I dont remember what was there,but maybe it was missclick and i leaved because i have some work.I really want to play xenomorphs and promise that this will not happen again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've accumulated lots of bad grief notes in a rather short period of time. Now that Vitoras posted your notes, can you tell us why you were jobbanned? And how you should play in the future to avoid being banned again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    You've accumulated lots of bad grief notes in a rather short period of time. Now that Vitoras posted your notes, can you tell us why you were jobbanned? And how you should play in the future to avoid being banned again?

I have to change my behavior and stop behaving like a retard. If I am will unbanned, I will show that I can change.
    I still don�t quite understand who yiren is, if this small animal,it wasn�t missclick, I started smashing him because I simply didn�t know what the new sister might be of them. And I went out because I had affairs and I left Now I know what the fauna on the planet is for, and I will no longer do that.
    Last edited by Username; 03-17-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Activity since latest note :
    February : 35 minutes
    March : 5.5 hours

You're capable of playing properly, you just seem to lack motivation to follow server rules at certain times.
    You're also not very familiar with game mechanics. Yiren is a type of monkey you'll usually find on the Ice Colony map, it's the primary source of hosts for xenomorphs to infect.
    Let it be clear that your note history is not good and punishments are only going to get more severe, whether you get this ban removed or not.

I'll be honest : I'm not really convinced that you've changed at all since the ban.
    However, I think removing your access to xeno gameplay won't acheive much. Your rulebreaks are mostly marine related and playing as the much more mechanic restricted xenomorphs might actually help, encouraging teamplay and following rules. Reason why I support this being lifted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your note on being uncooperative, as well as the continued break of the same rule makes me think you won't be any better as a xenomorph as you wouldn't make any changes to your play if other issues come up that staff told you not to do.
    Little time on the server won't show you're much different so I don't see much reason to lift this right now.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need a little bit more play time, so I�m on the fence. I think you need more time on the server before we can give you the job unban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    You need a little bit more play time, so I�m on the fence. I think you need more time on the server before we can give you the job unban.
    I hate all marines,they all are toxic and retarded.Please give me a chance and i will show my best.I played in Russian CM, and starting playing as xenos, I realized that this was my course and I really wanted to play for them incredibly.
    Last edited by Username; 03-18-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xenos and marines are no different in their attitudes, they're all played by people. I don't particularly believe your behaviour has improved. You can prove me wrong however, be more active for the next month without causing trouble and this'll be lifted.

Resolved, denied.