1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KittyHawkPilot019 - Rule 3 and Rule 4

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    VortexGaming

Your Character Name?
    Corrupt Queen/Corrupt larva(Cant remember numbers)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    KittyHawkPilot019

Accused Character Name
    Erich Bishop

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12:20ish? AM 3/17/2019 US Eastern

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3 and Rule 4

Description of the incident:
    It was an event round Corrupted Xeno's. The corrupted Xenos and everyone was in engineering while the regular xenos were boarding the ship. Tensions were rising in engineering as the Captain wanted the Corrupted Xenos off the ship. Erich bishop made a few lrp comments but I kinda looked past em, and said to the Captain to "Say the word" so he can blast the Corrupteds. Things go on the CL is defending the corrupted Xenos while the Xenos sit and try to make sure they dont die. A marine begins bayoneting the Corrupted Xenos (I dont have his Ckey. or name) and the xeno getting stabbed tackles the dude stabbing him. At this point Erich Bishop PB's a drone causing a firefight and all of the corrupted xenos to die besides a runner and a larva (me being that larva) and I was then tasked with rebuilding the corrupted xeno Hive.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Log diving will be needed I didnt think to collect it as I originally wasnt planning to make the report.

How you would punish the accused:
    I dont really know man. Maybe a Week ban? Maybe a Perma? Kitty is just so LRP and griefy it Hurts. I hear about him all the time about the stupid shit he pulls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The marine's name was Oscar Waine, and I was the corrupted drone that got assblasted with a shotgun.

Just to provide my own context to the situation, I was trying to be the peaceful drone and go about building the hive inspite of the hostile marines poking and pushing me. Queen was telling us to avoid starting anything so I don't hit back when marines punch me I just move away from them and resume my duties.

In walks Oscar Waine. No words. Nothing. Starts stabbing me with a bayonet/stock rifle. Shit actually hurts, and I'm an ancient drone with Strong warding pheromones. I push him away once. He walks up to me again. Bayonet. I push him again. Bayonet. I move away. He starts bayoneting another xeno. I move up to him again and he bayonets me a fourth time. At this point I'm at half health because shit that hurts and I tackle him once. Ancient Drone on Frenzy pheromones. Naturally I tackle him on the first go. I start to grab him to pull him away from us and before I can react Kitty PB's me. I explode in a shower of xeno gore and then the ensuing firefight occurs.

Pretty much all I have to say.

I will say though, if Kitty is getting banned over this, Oscar should get a ban as well.
    Last edited by KingPhilipIII; 03-17-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in this round, and.. Yes, i gotta admit. That was a REALLY dickish move of Erich.

I was observing, in fact. I could not catch the marine that was bayonetting the xeno, but i did catch the moment Erich attacked and killed a bunch of corrupted xenos for defending themselves. It felt really like a dick move from his part, and it seemed like he just wanted to push it over to get a reason to kill them.

This resulted in a huge firefight in wich a bunch of people got hurt/killed.

Really, Kitty sometimes just looks like he wants to grief people. Deadchat didn't seem happy either. That's not the first time i see Bishop doing weird LRP shit around, and it's probably not going to be the last.
    Last edited by Jeether; 03-17-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the LT this round. I saw the whole thing go down. Captain Lance ordered the marines to stay frosty but not shoot the Green Xenos on sight. Everyone complied, I saw Erich say "Just say the word" to the captain. Fair enough for marines to be on edge considering we've been fighting the Xenos for over an hour at this point.

All of a sudden bayonet marine starts stabbing the shit outta the drone, the green drone responds in kind by shoving over the bayonet marine upon which Erich guns down the drone. The Queen screeches and I give the order to kill the remaining Green aliens.

As far as I'm concerned the only one who was LRP in this situation was Bayonet marine for just wordlessly stabbing the shit outta the drone. Erich only attempted to protect his bald compatriot which is perfectly fine considering a tinge of green isn't enough to convince marines who were fighting these bugs for an hour that they are friendly.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as the Corrupted Queen for the round, I was there for the whole thing so I should say what I saw happen. For starters, I obviously won't be resolving this and I even suggested this goes to a player report to deal with there over an uninvolved mod or admin step in and deal with it themselves. I would also like to say thanks for pretty much all the players that did join the Corrupted Hive because given that I told everyone not to attack the Marines and no one did until we started getting murder, thank you. It was fun RP while we had it going and the fact some Xeno didn't just headbutt a Marine or facehug someone to cause us to get killed is pretty amazing. Of course, also thanks to all the Marines who did want to RP along with this and didn't just open fire "because why not".

Onto the case itself, I'll start at where it all went down. I never saw someone stab a drone (a lot was going on at the time) but there were a fair amount of Marines gathered around the Corrupted Hive, located in the back of the reactor room. I'd constantly tell the Xeno not to attack or anger the Marines and just keep out of the way, simply try to grow so if shit does hit the fan we won't get our asses blasted off the spaceship. So with the help of the CL, PMCs (of which were only 2), and the ~5-6 Xeno in the event at the time, we managed to have an uneasy truce build on a tower of glass. So the first thing I notice is one of my drones get blasted once and then again into a shower of gibs. This was the point I knew the end was upon us. So I screeched praying that somehow this would keep the conflict from continuing but that was not the case as the slaughter was already under way. So naturally I unovi to try to defend the hive as we're all cornered T1's in point blank range, but obviously we all get wiped in seconds. I tried to disarm at first in hopes it would all stop but no luck so I slash a few times before getting killed pretty quickly, for obvious reason.

Ultimately, I look back on what happened afterward and just feel disappointed. Through a few hours of RP and doing everything possible to prove our loyality (there wasn't a single act of aggression from any Xeno the whole time leading up), it all came crashing down because a marine opened fire because a drone pushed a guy. While I'm well aware of the whole "They're Xeno!" thing for IC reasoning, when an event goes almost perfectly on the event side but still ends in shambles because one guy made it their goal to look for a reason to ruin it, it's just disheartning. I like to run events with as little OOC enforcement as possible around them, and advise other staff do the same as well, as to really just let the players make the event they want to have. However, if even in events enjoyed by a majority, a few will make it their job to ruin it, then I guess OOC rules are gonna have to come back in some way because I don't want one or two players ruining the fun for everyone else.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to state Erich is forumbanned so he most likely won't be able to respond to this.

But I was the Charlie SL in that, I saw the attack logs myself and shouting that a marine attacked xenos/pmc's.

Oscar Waine if I'm correct. We just lost the planet in record time and I had no idea that this event existed and neither has most marines until we finally managed to get evac. The Captain than called me to the engineering as soon as I got off the alamo. To which I saw a whole nest of xenos in the reactor, albiet green and not the Jet black ones we saw on the prison. Supposedly friendly but I ICly wasnt sure/cannot trust the CL or WeYu on that one.

But the main issue came into a Mexican standoff in the reactor room where the Captain was unhappy they were here but didn't give us an order to kill them right away, only if they attacked us. I was really on the edge about it but nothing happened until Oscar attacked the drone, I have 0 idea if the drone provoked it or not but I saw the drone tackle him, Erich came up and PB'd them and I opened fire on the others. I am a bit confused at this point but it sort of ends in a violent fight where we are all just shooting, slashing or killing each other.

Now I can understand Emeralds/Rediks/KingPhillips frustration that they probably did work hard to prove loyalty and setup this event but I sadly wouldn't have known that and I presume most of the marines didnt. I've only seen them for a totaly of 10 minutes. However I firmly believe Oscar lit the fire and in Erichs shoes I may have done the same exact thing. You see something that isnt a USCM Marine or a Xeno attack one of your fellows, no matter what it is you probably kill it. Same how you would treat a a predator/neutral party imo.

I'd rather see Oscar punished more than Erich for this because I can understand from his point of view. But I can get the reason why you would think its Erich.

My last point would be that I don't understand well myself but if Staff want to ensure there are no players who derail their event I'd like it if they gave us IC or OOC orders, Doesnt have to be to every marine but to the Captain. Just to not do something specific because I am unsure of myself at times. I don't want to discourage admins from doing events because I fucked it up and didn't know I couldn't do that. While Erich could be a rude person, I however don't think hes the type to intentionally grief an event.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personal report support on against Erich Bishop, as I also see Erich Bishop just slaughtering any other antagonist teams even the opponent is doing an RP - Which is very, very LRP. As an Example, whereas Researcher one day breeds the Xenomorph within their containment chamber, Erich Bishop will storm into the lab and will slaughter without questioning and disobeying orders to step aside - Even they are PFC. Also, when there is a surrendered soldier in UPP/CLF Event round, Erich Bishop will definitely kill the antagonist roles on sight. Very, very LRP I would say - Also ruining all the funs for the opponent and the others. Personal thoughts, I really am thinking that Erich is only playing for winning, while ignoring all the RP situations.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played the synth Brad that round, just confirming that it was the marines who started punching the xenos, leading to bayonet hits. Which lead to the conflict. I also was able to hear that the queen was telling her xenos not to attack them. That's all I gotta say. Have a great day.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting to inform that I am handling communication with Kittyhawk and they have been alerted to this report, if they respond I will post their message here.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001