User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLUNTFORCE420 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLUNTFORCE420 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    BLUNTFORCE420
    Character Name?
    garand thumb flannel daddy
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    exgame
    Total Ban Duration
    like a month or two
    Remaining Duration
    forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    insurgency sandstorm
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    yogstation - appealed/unbanned
    Reason for Ban
    nsfw/18+ content
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    n/a
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    i posted a picture of a guy in a bathroom stall taking a picture of a gun placed in his pants, which were down at his ankles, and there was a noticeable skidmark which i assume counted as nsfw (???) but aside from that there was nothing explicit or otherwise "18+"

i then watched donut operator videos for like an hour, reopened discord on my phone and found out i was banned from the discord

i later sent the same picture to emerald blood who told me it wasn't nsfw/18+
    Last edited by BLUNTFORCE420; 03-17-2019 at 11:11 PM. Reason: changed permanent to discord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'd definitely like more information from discord staff so I'll be pinging them to post here.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am of the opinion that did not violate the NSFW.
    The picture in question just showed some skid marks in underwear.

I am in favor of this ban being removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

evidence

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before banning you, I first pinged discord staff about it to deal with it. One of them responded that I, as a Moderator, also have the powers to deal with it. One of the discord mods suggested that a ban would be a good idea since you already had a warning tag from under 24 hours ago the last time you posted obvious NSFW (a guy literally fucking an anthill). About 2 admins seemed to agree with this, so I went ahead and banned you. If the Manager wants the logs, I'll provide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1. this ban has been a long time coming, you continuously skirt the rules, you've been warned for NSFW before, you were warned less than 12 hours before you posted said image, you have recieved 13 warnings total in less than 10 months..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 You were under a warning tag at the time, and while alone the picture was not that terribly bad, it was poor taste at best. And as above, you had an extensive amount of warnings through the year. In another month, I'd say it's good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally the image you posted wasn't really NSFW, but it's also shit that I shouldn't be seeing. I'm going to be in favour of this ban being lifted, granted that you stay on some very heavy probation.
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK so:

- You were warned heavily 12 hours before the ban about the NSFW/18+ context
    - You have 13 warnings in less than 10 month for similar content
    - Even if the picture wasn't that hard, it was still hard enough for people to find it offensive/innapropriate as we see in Emerald Statement.
    - You are appealing this ban with a forum picture representing a hentai chick getting literally fucked by your marine avatar (even if not fully shown, it's still obvious)

18+ content isn't accepted here, why do you continu posting it after 13 warnings?

I'll be honest, I can't even express how much your acts disgust me. Acting like it in a community with high school student or lower is dumb. -1. Keep that ban for a few month and shape up. Really.
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord staff are having a discussion about it, but the key thing is you really do post a lot of strange and really fucked up things sometimes.
    I am in favor of you being unbanned because I do not believe you should have been banned for a skidmark picture as a few people do not believe it is NSFW.

If you are unbanned, keep the strange stuff you find on the internet to another discord.