User Tag List

Thread: TJRichmon - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TJRichmon - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    TJRichmon
    Character Name?
    Dungarien "Unga" Gnarharp
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    vossaldrich
    Total Ban Duration
    180 minutes.
    Remaining Duration
    170 I'm guessing.
    What other servers do you play on?
    Used to play on paradise, before it was called paradise, don't know how long.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    None.
    Reason for Ban
    You have been banned by vossaldrich.
    Reason: Was warned about LRP name and did attempt to skirt the rules as he stated before when this issue was brought up. Once again extremley arguementive in the PM's. Issuing a 3 hour ban. .
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Voss told me to change my name from "Dungaree" because apparently it's well known as a "men's undergarment", anyways, I've been using this name before Colonial Marines was even a thing on SS13. I changed it to "Dungarien" because, well, that doesn't mean anything as far as I know. When I did this, Voss "caught" me and wasn't very cooperative, I asked what he would like me to change my name to, what letters were allowed or disallowed, what bothered him about the name, but he just banned me without speaking to me in any sort of civil manner. I think this is sort of lame that even though I changed my name like he asked, and was willing to cooperate and change it again, he just banned me at his discretion without helping me whatsoever. Can someone please just tell me what is wrong about my name, what needs changing, and how exactly I should proceed so I don't get banned again. I don't know if this is a personal issue, but I'd like to just get back to having fun and playing the game, not getting banned over some name. If required, I'll just change the whole damn name, but I've been using it for a long time, and no other admin has had an issue with it or even spoken to me about it. Leading me to believe this is personal, which I still don't understand. The name has no interference with the rules, it has no pop culture references at all.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bans under 24 hours cannot be appealed
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have any issues with how Voss handled this situation. You'll need to make a staff report.

Closed, ban expired.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager