User Tag List

Thread: MariusTheGigel - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MariusTheGigel - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    MariusTheGigel
    Character Name?
    Mihai cel Hapsan
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    grimreaperx15
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Bad Deatchclaw
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I have been banned on death claw for improper escalation .
    Reason for Ban
    M10FEB19-Ban Evasion
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    After my first appeal , i played on Deathclaw to get a vouch so i can appeal again , i got around 80-90hours , only admin bad notes on improper escalation , i asked multiple admins if they can provide a vouch , but didn`t got a response for a week , eventually a server coder Rhicora saw me asking for a vouch , she contacted an admin to see if they can provide a vouch but i got a response asking for byond tag and thats it , after this she said she can provide a screenshot for me to put in the application , she can`t provide a vouch , i hope this is usefull too , this is the ss given by rhicora https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...55/unknown.png .
    I am aware of my bad history , when i started playng i wasn`t interested in learning the game and mostly tried to find answers to stupid questions like "what happens if i destroy the ares sistem" and so on with my first accounts ,with the third account i wanted to play this game seriously and learn it , i hope i can rejoin this community , i know this isn`t a vouch but i don`t know when i will get an answer.If you need anything from me to show that i am a better person i am willing to do anything possible .
    Last edited by MariusTheGigel; 03-18-2019 at 07:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Continuous Low RP issues stemming from yourself and attempting to circumvent a ban is a big no no. What steps have you taken to ensure you can follow our rules?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played on deathclaw mainly for rp as if you fail at that you can get killed , and for the rules i learned them one by one . Also i forgot to mention i was unbanned for couple of days a week ago , i did nothing like vpn and stuff like this , and played rounds one afte another not knowing when i will have my ban reinstated , while i played i played mostly xeno/xeno queen and a bit of doctor , i think i played around 13-17 rounds maybe more i am not sure , i didn`t got a bad response from anyone while i played i won 2 rounds as xeno queen.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you notify anyone that your ban was removed?

Have you actually gotten a vouch from the fallout server or only the request?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't notify anyone I didn't knew what happens .From the fallout server the only response I got was from the main coder for the server , she said she would provide me with a vouch but she isn't allowed , she told an admin to respond ,the admin responded but after that nothing more.
    edit: I talked with a senior admin from death claw which said that was willing to vouch for me , his/her discord id is Ryai1#9225
    Last edited by MariusTheGigel; 03-19-2019 at 10:02 AM. Reason: more info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Did you notify anyone that your ban was removed?

Have you actually gotten a vouch from the fallout server or only the request?
    A senior admin responded and is willing to vouch for me , his/her discord id is Ryai1#9225 .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ban reason says multikeying but quite frankly, it should also include that your extensive griefing history. Vouch or no vouch, it's to soon to consider lifting this.

Denied.