User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LordBanshee - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizari View Post
    I would be willing to give you a shot, most stuff could probably be ironed out during a trial.
    What he said, I think we can work with you.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked the two questions that were similar because of the fact that staff and whitelists are the two areas on the server that we as moderators don't deal with in their entirety. If another staff member is playing up and you cant/dont want to msay chat to them about it you take it to thier head of staff, Grimcad for mods, Sirlordington for admins, jerkface for mentors and mama emerald for those three. Whitelist issues go to their council if theyre breaking their roles rules or if its an OOC rule break thats when we can deal with them (not that that happens often).

Currently i personally think that staff is still rather large with us moderators being the vast majority of staff so i think anyone else we bring on board at the moment should be really above and beyond, Itll be a -1 from me sorry bud. But i do want to say this, Dont think its because you did bad, i would usually agree with mizari and LLJK and agree that things can be ironed out in your tmod stage but as i said with current staff numbers and quality i think we should be tightning the process for staff. Try again in the future and i have no doubt my vote will be a +1 next time
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Soldier and 420MYK. Thanks for the replies.

When I applied, I was already under the impression that the Moderator team was already pretty large, and my chances weren't very high as a result. Figured I'd give it a go regardless as I wanted to help out as much as I could. I appreciate the questions as I've gotten to learn a little bit more about how the server works, regardless of my application.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already given my opinion on this application, but I will state now that whilst the team is large and I agree we are not in need of new mods in some circumstances, we also have large areas where our team is currently suffering both due to extended leave and general lack in staff of those times. Giving it a shot knowing there is a high risk of failure due to existing numbers is something always worth doing, showing interest and dedication is an admirable trait and one we look for.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While there some things that will need to be hammered out, mostly dealing with inner staff conflicts, that is exactly what the trial period is for. Accepted. More information will be in your forum inbox.