User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiences and interactions with the Ssethtide (New Players)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An absurd amount of NetSpeak.

So much Improper Escalation

So many HEFAS and HEDP's in enclosed spaces like SD.

One of these mongrels tried to rape an SSD marine and when confronted he called me a Nigger than logged.

People memeing about the NZ Shooting

Despite all these god awful and horrific experiences.

The best one of them all. These baldies asked me to shoot my Mateba and his genuine excitement to hold it. Truly made it all worth it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Henrik, a new player came to beat me with a pickaxe planetside and ICly complained about my "improper name which is against naming rules". I then proceeded to stunbaton them and wait for MPs to arrive, only to realise that the MP was a baldie too with the name "Police".
    Nuff said.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    As Henrik, a new player came to beat me with a pickaxe planetside and ICly complained about my "improper name which is against naming rules". I then proceeded to stunbaton them and wait for MPs to arrive, only to realise that the MP was a baldie too with the name "Police".
    Nuff said.
    this made me legit laugh out loud, thank you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And another time I was SLing and ICly berating an engineer who couldnt fix an APC (because that is the way I play Bert as SL) and at the same time helping him LOOCly, he proceeded to call me an asshole in LOOC and DCed. I felt a little bad but then I laughed.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 doctors clubbing a marine on the operating table with anesthetic tanks. The CE comes in to ask them what they're doing("we're operating"), which gives the poor marine the chance to get up and limp to safety. Seeing that their patient has escaped, one of the two doctors, without missing a beat, tables the other one, knocks him out, and starts carving his foot off with a combat knife.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was helping a baldie named Ruth gear up right, everything was cool and he was thankful for my attention, I took him to the firing range and the second we entered the fucking room he got melted by some random M39 autist from the armory.

Ruth died, I deployed and never saw him again

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dauntasa View Post
    2 doctors clubbing a marine on the operating table with anesthetic tanks. The CE comes in to ask them what they're doing("we're operating"), which gives the poor marine the chance to get up and limp to safety. Seeing that their patient has escaped, one of the two doctors, without missing a beat, tables the other one, knocks him out, and starts carving his foot off with a combat knife.
    Oh god, I remember that. We saw that one one of the boot camp VCs on Discord and the sheer absurdity of the situation caused all of us to lose it. I remember the doc that got his foot cut open went back to "operating" with their foot bleeding afterwards.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was helping a baldie out as an MP for the whole round, only to see a pile of gibs and his head in the hangar before his first drop...
    beast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've mostly avoided playing CM since the Seth 'review' but I played yesterday and the only Cargo Tech available was a bald Sseth fan who had absolutely no idea what to do. We eventually managed to teach him through LOOC but as soon as he went for the grenade box we all knew we were about to get fucked. Everyone who was smart ran, everyone who stayed behind went boom boom.

Friendly fire is at an all time high and new players will loot you while you're dying. I had a marine run up to me and start stripping my gear while I was alive. He knew I was alive he was just ignoring me...
    Last edited by Wibble; 03-21-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    An absurd amount of NetSpeak.

So much Improper Escalation

So many HEFAS and HEDP's in enclosed spaces like SD.

One of these mongrels tried to rape an SSD marine and when confronted he called me a Nigger than logged.

People memeing about the NZ Shooting

Despite all these god awful and horrific experiences.

The best one of them all. These baldies asked me to shoot my Mateba and his genuine excitement to hold it. Truly made it all worth it.
    One of them tried to rape an SSD marine... Wow... it escalated that much...