User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Experiences and interactions with the Ssethtide (New Players)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night I was helping the tank crew fix the tank and tried to recharge a lit blowtorch. First game engineer!

I blew up and deafened myself for a good 5mins. (And lit half of the tank bay on fire).

Never felt more bald.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really think anything is wrong with the Ssethtide, but that doesn't stop me from getting frustrated seeing new people screwing up or not doing what they should be. All in all, I think the Ssethtide is a pretty good thing as it seems like a lot of people that are pretty interested in learning the game and getting into the thick of things have shown up due to the Ssethtide. Just give them a chance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think majority of the people replying are ssethiders~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a lot of ahelps and griefing problems. Also a TON of bad names. Jesus christ the names are so dumb... also metacommers who come on with their friends.
    Characters
    Alex Rossfield - Marine Roles
    Luke Diamond - Captain
    Lukas - Synthetic
    Alex Rossfield
    CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some can learn, some need to be put down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    netspeak is pretty bad. you cannot rely on your teammates at all as xeno and marine, but marine has the benefit of static naming.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Von Fusegana View Post
    I think majority of the people replying are ssethiders~
    >member since Feb

Me too

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New players are getting the hang of it as time goes on. its nice to interact with the ones who are trying. A few days ago an MP assaulted and harm batoned, tased me, threw me in a cell for charges he could not come up with, i could tell he was new to Colonial marines and space station as a whole because he couldnt even cuft me. later the CMP droped the charges and let me go after i made a fuss of it. However, the new players still need to watch their shots, and learn to control themselfs under pressure, i see alot of Friendly fire still going on, but its not as bad as it use to be. also a another thing, new players shouldnt go in main roles or Command rolls as they have no idea what they are doing. its nice to play cool roles but you must learn to play them and properly know what you are doing. see wiki and guides on forums. with that said, so far my experiences with the tide has been above average mostly cause alot of the community is comming together to teach them the ropes. 7/10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone's talked about their experiences but my main one is just how bald xenos are now. I remember when xenos would shut up and deal with the fact that there's 97 marines to their 39 because they knew they had the numbers and maturity to outright slaughter marines (remember that at least a third of the 97 are support crew like SOs, MTs, Doctors). Now they complain and moan and lack the bravery to even go up.

And yes, they won.