Your Character Name?
    Elder Defender (95)
    Their BYOND Key
    grimreaperx15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    01:42
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Description of the incident
    I was playing as xenomorph in the frontline, queen told us to go to containers and i stood 10 tiles away from them, i told i was going to make them waste bullets (i didn't engaged in any kind of fight), a bit later queen demoted me and i ask in f1 how she knew that i wasn't in containers, accusing a guy near me to do MG, (I did not know she could see through the other xenos). After she demoted me, i felt baw and went back to the hive to grab food irl and wait a bit to recover my 180 ticks. Queen told me to go fight and i didnt followed her orders because i was going to do IRL stuff for a bit. Admin "ordered" me to go fight, i told him i was getting food and it was only 5 minutes. there also was an ancient runner right by my side, even before i got back to the hive, i'm pretty sure he didn't said a word to the guy, really, who this guy think he is to order me to play a game? I told him it was only 5 miinutes, he said he would jobban me if i didnt go as he wanted and also banned me. The guy couldn't wait 5 minutes, really? Still selective by not following the principle of isonomy.

Btw, playing this since 2015 and such a thing never happened to me, check logs.
    Evidence
    How you would punish the accused
    Be honest and not a selective person, take off my jobban from xenos and don't be a complete arrogant shitty person. don't know you and don't know if that happens a lot, if it happened before, take his admin privileges off, first time, warning!

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You disobeyed orders from the Queen to fall back, and were devolved for it. A short period later, I received another ahelp from the Queen that you had been ordered to fight, and instead were sleeping. You refused multiple times to obey her orders, and I politely asked you to ghost if you were unable to play the role. You refused to do so, and instead told me "good luck doing that", referring to jobbanning you for disobeying the Queen.

In normal circumstances, 5 minutes would not have been an issue, but the following two statements are what caused the Queen to ahelp, and for me to decide a ban was warranted.

[23:30:54]SAY: Elder Defender (95)/Anaosucrilho : You devolved me for no reason
    [23:31:02]SAY: Elder Defender (95)/Anaosucrilho : Now you get a useless xenomorph
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of it with combat for location:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Solarmare; 03-20-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    You disobeyed orders from the Queen to fall back, and were devolved for it. A short period later, I received another ahelp from the Queen that you had been ordered to fight, and instead were sleeping. You refused multiple times to obey her orders, and I politely asked you to ghost if you were unable to play the role. You refused to do so, and instead told me "good luck doing that", referring to jobbanning you for disobeying the Queen.

In normal circumstances, 5 minutes would not have been an issue, but the following two statements are what caused the Queen to ahelp, and for me to decide a ban was warranted.

[23:30:54]SAY: Elder Defender (95)/Anaosucrilho : You devolved me for no reason
    [23:31:02]SAY: Elder Defender (95)/Anaosucrilho : Now you get a useless xenomorph

Of course i would get back, i told you i would, that's no reason for it. Passed 5 mins, okay, you ban me. The thing is, this was the way i found to tell her i was going to afk IC'LY.

Edit: i talked with you about it, the admin help talk matters much more than a ic'ly line which i'm explaining here... not sure if i explained enough to you guys see my vision.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was nothing wrong done here. You made your intentions very clear when you said you would be useless to the queen.

You can go to the forums we are perfectly ok with that and usually encourage it. That said it shouldn't be used as a threat. If you speak to staff, I would recommend you drop the attitude when you do so.

Resolved, no action taken.