User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AchilliesWolf - Predator Application

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record your old CKEY is: VictorVonWOlf
    There are no notes on this account and the last time this account was used was a year ago in May 2018.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application seems really good, and it's probably better than some accepted Predator applications right now. But, I have literally no idea who you are, and simply being a great writer doesn't mean that you'll be able to handle the responsibility ingame.

I don't know how you actually RP or interact ingame, as, once again, I've literally never seen you. I'm going to have to go with a -1 solely due to the fact you're pretty much unknown. Get more playtime, and interact with others more.
    The fabled WEEB

Masamune 'Nippon' Sanada

Omen - 1st Generation Synthetic

Guan Dekna - The Shorty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To me, the most important factor of an application is how I've seen you behave in game, if people know you and your predator's playstyle. Those can overcome having a "bad" story.

From the other responses, people are just going "yes uhh we gave voss a shot so +1", which I don't agree with at all - because, for what it's worth, I don't care if you have a good app but you're a complete nobody, you're STILL a complete nobody and I have no idea if you even understand gameplay flow or what not to fuck with as a predator.

With the relatively recent shittery I've seen from old predators I'm nowhere near willing to accept someone who nobody has ever seen play because of "good story".

Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAtlas View Post
    To me, the most important factor of an application is how I've seen you behave in game, if people know you and your predator's playstyle. Those can overcome having a "bad" story.

From the other responses, people are just going "yes uhh we gave voss a shot so +1", which I don't agree with at all - because, for what it's worth, I don't care if you have a good app but you're a complete nobody, you're STILL a complete nobody and I have no idea if you even understand gameplay flow or what not to fuck with as a predator.

With the relatively recent shittery I've seen from old predators I'm nowhere near willing to accept someone who nobody has ever seen play because of "good story".

Basically everything you need to know.

-1 it is

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have clearly put effort into your application and while people like to say that since I got a shot that you should too. What they do not know is that I spent time learning the game albeit while my app was open. But looking through your story you clearly put a lot of dedication and effort into the application and I have seen you play recently namely you played SO as I was captain. You can clearly roleplay and your story was a very nice read so this is a strong plus one from me. I hope to see you on the hunt brother. +1 from me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    I can't actually say I don't know you since I'm actually only active on the forum although your Story was good aswell the app.

Your Answers are good and I liked your Response to avalanche.

I think you can have a shot, just like voss did.

+1.

Posdata: Also you said that 1 year ago you used to play on another account but you lost the password, did you told the staff about this? Usually having more of 2 accounts are a banneable reason for obvious reasons, though you lost that first account so I don't see a problem on it.

After all a good app, but seriously notify the staff about your account change and why so they can Translate your notes on your actual account.

Good Luck!
    Alright, thanks. Will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAtlas View Post

Makes sense. Since words are just words, and I could say all I want about how I play but you'll never know the truth of it unless you've actually seen me play. Thanks for the note. I'll be sure to be on much more than I currently have been so you can at the very least see me.
    Last edited by AchilliesWolf; 03-21-2019 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Grammatical mistake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VossAldrich View Post
    You have clearly put effort into your application and while people like to say that since I got a shot that you should too. What they do not know is that I spent time learning the game albeit while my app was open. But looking through your story you clearly put a lot of dedication and effort into the application and I have seen you play recently namely you played SO as I was captain. You can clearly roleplay and your story was a very nice read so this is a strong plus one from me. I hope to see you on the hunt brother. +1 from me
    Thanks. Hope to see you on the hunt as well. Maybe not this one, but one eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VortexGaming View Post
    If its a good app its a good app. Voss wasn't really known as much when we whitelisted him and he had no other whitelists to prove himself but we still took the chance for him. I think I can +1 this but I swear to god if you make me regret this.
    Thank you. I promise I won't make you regret it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whitelist roles have considerable influence on a round's progression. Applications are a part of the extensive vetting process that people must go through to be recognized as a player decent enough to get a whitelist. The main focus is on your personal reputation, however, simply because an application where you can talk all sorts of shit about how you're a great player who loves RP doesn't compare to playing a round of CM where you can do everything you claim to be.

VossAldrich, while new, wasn't completely unknown. Some people knew who he was and confirmed he was a respectable player. With AchilliesWolf's current playtime, I don't think a single person could come onto the forums and vouch for their competency at the release of this application.

I'm unwilling to accept a player who may not have a single clue what they're doing.

Achillies, your application isn't that bad. It's pretty solid. It's definitely a grade higher than shit most people put out and I can respect the amount of effort put into it, but the complete lack of reputation really hurts. If you do end up getting denied, you should check with the council to see if you can just reuse the same application- after you make yourself known- because it'd be a pain in the ass to have to redo this app.

Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator