Nickname: Mouth

Birthdate: July 22nd, 2159
    Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

Height: 5 foot 10 inches
    Weight: 215 pounds
    Hair: Black, trimmed cut
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Eye Color: Green
    Tattoos/Scars: a small smiley face tattoo on the upper right arm, minor scarring on hands and face

Living Parents (If applicable): Jack MacCarthy
    Deceased Parents (If applicable): Susan MacCarthy
    Living Siblings (If applicable): Rebecca Lazlow
    Deceased Siblings (If applicable): James MacCarthy

Notable Traits: Loyal, talkative, slightly insulting, bold, reckless, stubborn, protective, and a happy person generally.

Psychological Status: Fit for Duty.

Personal History: Taegan MacCarthy grew up in a small, middle class family, not living in poverty, but not enough to buy sleek looking cars. His parents worked hard for the family, Taegan being the oldest of them, his sister being a year below and his brother 5 years younger. Taegan doesn't talk much about his family. He spoke once about his brother, James, who died when they were both children. Little is known of what. His sister is married, and he does not seem to like the husband. His mother and father divorced when he was 16, his mother losing custody of the children. Taegan claims she was a raging alcoholic, which is quite possible due to her dying while being heavily intoxicated. Cause of death he has yet to reveal to me. Taegan MacCarthy's brush up with death in the family has left him somewhat emotionally detached, but in time I will resolve this with him. He has revealed his previous work life, a cook in some cafe he used to eat at as a child. He didn't mind the work, but wanted a career doing something different. His basic training results were mediocre, but during his time in deployment he seems to have grown as an individual.

RELATIONS AS STATED BY TAEGAN MACCARTHY

Carlos "Rookie" Ramirez -
    This guy. He's new, obviously, but he's fun and trying to fit in all the time. I like him.

Kyle "Ajax" Crane -
    A good guy! He works hard and deserves a raise. Kills mofos with ease man, this kid is fun to talk to!

Rain Winterson -
    With a heart made of gold and a face from the heavens, you'll feel great when she gives you your attacties. Fantastic RO and friend, always there for you, Rain.

Ritona Sterling -
    To be honest, we don't talk much, but what I do know is she knows what's up man! You can trust her no matter what goes down.

Madison "Spicy" Delaney -
    This lady is tons of fun! Gets quiet at times but when I talk with she's interesting, and one of the few woman woarriers that doesn't get bored of talking with me, so that's a plus!

Julien "Jules Petrov -
    Julien is like the guy you'd invite to a party, but he gets WAY into it. When things get tough, he's screaming his ass off but damn if he isn't a good marine. I don't mind either, for the record. It's life and death out there, best to have him by your side. If he's packing that smarty? You'd best believe the opfor is history.

Alicia Parker -
    Man, she's funny and pretty but stern. Like almost talking to an ice wall. I don't think she likes my compliments, but whatever! Saves my ass all day long.

Alexander Hawking -
    I miss him. He was a good friend of mine, nicknamed me and it stuck. I wish him the best, wherever he is.

Jackson "Shamrock" Dee -
    An old friend of mine, a hero in my eyes and a damn good marine. I would cover his ass to hell and back if he needed me to. Boy knows how to dance!

Dame -
    I've called him Dame for so long I don't remember his name. He's a fresh recruit. Haven't seen him around. I hope he's okay.

Uriel "Whitey" Turner -
    Love this guy. Don't know where he's been but damn do I miss talking to him. Maybe he got transfered.

Alisa Reis -
    Gorgeous German lass, with a stern way about her. She is hands down one of the best medics in the field.

Desmond Stroud -
    A good friend of mine. I haven't seen him lately but he was my battle brother when I was fresh. Can carry a smartgun like Jules, slaying fools. I want to have a beer with him and catch up.

Fenrir "K-Nine" Anrot -
    I miss this guy too. He was my best bud during my earlier ops. Haven't seen him lately but if I do, I'll give him a big hug and a smile. Gotta catch up with this guy.

Mark "Echo" Kesserline -
    Don't know where this guy is, but damn if that's not another on the miss list. Tacticool in all the ways, he lead my squad to hell and back. I want to see him around again, and if I do, I won't be disappointed in his fighting skill.

Luna "Firecracker" Thyatos -
    This lady. Well, pretty for one, badass for two, and funny for three. I like her, she's good fun. Reminds me of my ex a little, hot headed and intense but I trust her with my life easily! Always amazing to see this woman on the field!

James "Gunslinger" Baker -
    Man this guy! He's a good man, old friend and a trusted marine. I would like to invite him to my barbecue, once we're done with service.

Chen "DiscoKing" Westinton -
    I miss this guy too, so many of these marines man.. anyways. He was a good dancer, rocked the hair and was mean on the field of battle. I like this guy and he's gotten me a little interested in disco. Good luck to ya buddy.

Wanda "Lazarus" Fisher -
    Saved my ass more times than I remember, she's cute and damn good to be around. Old friend of mine as well. I love to see her when we're on an op together.

William "Jester" Crimson -
    I will always respect Crimson. He's a determined leader of men, and if not that then a damn good fighter. Keep up the good work, battle brother.

Kai "Ducky" Duckworth -
    This marine has saved me so many times... and I for him. I will trust him with my life, and he knows it. Into the depths, my man, into the depths.

Jezu Pinhawk -
    This guy I trust. He knows what to do, and what not to do. I like him, he doesn't really talk to me, but I'd back him up any day of the week.

Chen 'Monk' Chan -
    I think this guy is a commie. I'm almost positive actually, but dude can lay down the law with his rifle, and as long as he doesn't spew any "sharing is caring" garbage on me, we kick some solid ass on the field together! Respect!

Philip 'Avalanche' Murray -
    This guy. I don't talk with him that much, but I know when he comes around, all I gotta do is sit back and watch him slay some CLF fools. I trust him. To hell and back man! Balls of brass!

Samantha 'Riggs' Rigga -
    I don't talk much with her but I like her! She's very straight forward, but in a good, no BS sorta way. She kicks some solid ass, and if she's around, I'll take it easy and let her do the work.

Nathan Harold -
    This guys is solid. I like him, he gets me and I know I can trust him. He's a bit loose in the head, but damn if he doesn't kick some serious ass. To hell and back.

Something "Pia" Colletti -
    Just met this girl, but I like her. She's Earthborn like me, and a damn fine addition to the marines. I know if I need some patching up, she will ALWAYS have my back. Innocent soul too.

If you want to be added lemme know! I'll add to this as I know more folks! If I missed ya sorry, write it up and I'll add ya!
    Last edited by Carnolus; 04-12-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Updating!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must add the most dangerous marine and that's Veteran Cheng 'Monk' Chan

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see how it is

Mentioned