User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unknown, multiple - Rule 3, Rule 4, Rule 15?

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unknown, multiple - Rule 3, Rule 4, Rule 15?

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    FGRSentinel

Your Character Name?
    Goddard 'Eagle' Pearsall

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown, multiple

Accused Character Name
    Natalia 'Hellcat' Belluci, CMP James Blackbriar, Rex Texas

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:30-5:50 US Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, Rule 4, Rule 15?

Description of the incident:
    Except for the CMP, the MPs named are the ones I was told were causing problems.

After Evac I was talking to another PO in the Pilot's Office. About 3-4 minutes into the conversation, a group of Deltas go past the office window towards the Hangar and ask what was going on. Shortly after (maybe in response) Delta reveals that a number of drunk Marines were harassing and trying to provoke them, coming very close to triggering a mutiny (Delta's aSL actually admitted to the CO, Heinz, that he was considering a mutiny explicitly because of the MPs).

Heinz goes down to tell them to stop as an MP (probably either Natalia or Rex Texas) is arresting a Charlie Engineer. The MP backs off and abandons the arrest. Shortly after, I head up to CIC (expecting a mutiny and figuring it'd be best to be in the CIC if something went wrong) and find that the CMP, James Blackbriar, was arresting a Delta engineer and apparently broke their chest through harmbatonning.

A while later I'm heading down toward R&D and the CMP pulls out his taser, firing indiscriminately at every Marine in the area and tasing me. In the chaos, a Marine stole my helmet (I was wearing a beret at the time but had a helmet in case I needed it) and vanished with it.

While waiting at the SD, an MP, I think Natalia, started randomly tasing Marines for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    None personally, but a number of people seemed as if they'd have something to contribute

How you would punish the accused:
    I honestly have no clue. Other than the CMP, who should know not to do these things, I have no idea what a proper punishment would be. It all depends on who did what, exactly.

Ceyella

my report of the sameish incident.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Ceyella

Your Character Name?
    Evelyn Meer

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Natalia 'Hellcat' Belluci

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:30-5:50 US Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, Rule 4, Rule 15?

Description of the incident:
    Throughout the round, natalia went out of her way to start trouble and attempt to incite a mutiny.

At the start of round, me and Zoey (vampare) were sitting in req line doing our thing, a new player walked by and asked about getting clothes, and a MP took him towards brig. Natalie came by so i asked her about it, and was told by a random PFC the newbie got taken to prep, however, natalie decided to start talking about rape, and i believe straight told us the new recuit was being raped in the brig. or atleast heavily alluded to it, it was awhile ago. i know for sure she used the word rape.

Later, after evac, i was chilling with zoey in R&R and playing around, Natalie shows up with a teargas nade launcher, and we get into it, she then emotes shoving it in my crotch and preparing to fire, so me and zoey flip out on her and chase her around, she teargasses us in briefing. i then went to R&R and tried to start a mutiny, and ahelped for permission. (dubzor took) after awhile of this, and R&R getting gassed and more silliness, i was told by the admin to stand down, as we cannot mutiny MPs. i used comms to call all my people off, and ended my part of it.

Shortly afterwards, natalie tries to arrest Zoey for the mutiny. (not me oddly enough.) during us aruging with natalie, some random PFC shoots her, so me and zoey ran for it and hid in the lockers while Natalie went taze crazy.

Honestly, how she acted was basically begging us to mutiny and being a dick. im not sure of any real direct rule break besides the 18+ comments, and being a dick. but i did obey ahelps and trust in dubzor to resolve it. and did my best to comply to his instructions, but it seems the MPs were unwilling to do so.

Vampare will comment in the morning, he went to bed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    it was all chat bumped by the time i got here.

How you would punish the accused:[INDENT][I] Jban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah can you not toss my name into reports without getting your facts straight, same as last report. I was AFK for most of this round. Cheers.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was asked to add your name in, if I was misinformed, I apologize. I knew at least three MPs were involved, but I only remember the names of two specific ones. Considering how chaotic it got (I ahelped and the staff involved suggested I make a player report due to exactly how hectic it was getting and the lack of remaining time meant a proper ingame investigation was unlikely to be finished before the round ended) I assumed it'd be best to try to make things easier on staff by having one player report for everyone that people had complaints about rather than have every person have an individual player report. I know when I mentioned this to dchat (asked for names in case there were some I forgot) I got the three names listed and was told there was a fourth MP that wasn't mentioned. I do know, however, that if you're Rex Texas, you were active in the round (I saw you wandering around one or two incident areas, but you weren't exactly doing anything) and that someone named Rex Texas as a problem MP, but I don't know why exactly in this case.

If I was misinformed and wrong to add your name to the list, I apologize for it.
    Last edited by FGRSentinel; 03-21-2019 at 12:26 AM.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Junior Member NewOriginalSchwann's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was Viktoria Schaff, a bravo squad PFC, for this. After a somewhat hectic evacuation the CO informed us we were to enjoy R&R while we waited to leave the orbit of the planet, and most of the remaining squad marines ended up there. There was some idle banter between marines, nothing serious. After a few minutes of dumb Jarhead jokes MP Natalia 'Hellcat' Belluci walked in with a riot launched and asked if anybody wanted to be tear gassed. We declined this generous offer and then Meer and Belluci started arguing over something, I forget what. Meer gets a bit upset and states that she wants to mutiny the MPs over the intercom, which snowballs into a big problem. Through the elaborate game of telephone that is the Almayer's command staff this was somehow turned into a real mutiny (I only had access to bravo, JTAC, and delta communications - FGR probably knows more about this part of the story).

After a few minutes Belluci showed up again, said delta needed to be gassed, and shot a tear gas grenade through the doors of R&R. Understandably, this caused some problems. Belluci continues to harass delta, which is getting dangerously close to mutinying according to their Sergeant. The Commodore comes down and defuses the situation to an extent, until the CMP comes by and randomly shoots three people with his taser (myself, Goddard, and some poor PFC). After this the dropship was finally launched, and my efforts were instead focused on getting off of the soon-to-be xeno-infested USS Almayer. I made it onto a pod with a survivor inches ahead of a carrier, heard a click from the bottom of the door, and was away. Exit stage left.

While I did not witness any of the SD incidents, the events of R&R are enough to cast doubt upon the abilities of the MP and CMP in question. Regarding Rex Texas I heard some things regarding him being a "Shitler MP [not my own words]," but witnessed nothing personally.
    A player with too many character names.

Also I play Yin, the synthetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the engineer that round who built up most of the SD defenses. I can confirm that WHILE the xenos were attacking SD, the CMP decided to DISCHARGE THEIR TEAR GAS GRENADE LAUNCHER AT MARINES WHILE SD WAS GETTING ATTACKED.

They promptly got BE'd on the spot. This is definitely greifing.
    Last edited by Slduggy; 03-21-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah now that I think about it, I think Natalia was the MP involved in all the situations where I wasn't sure who the MP was. I recall seeing Rex Texas, but again, now that I think about it he was just a bystander or someone nearby when things got bad.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but it's entirely possible and likely that someone incorrectly cited Rex as a problem MP that round when I said I was going to make the report. At the time, I had to assume it was something I didn't see that they wanted grouped in with this report to simplify things, but I'm not so sure now. Maybe there's something I don't know, but if nobody comes forward with anything, I'd like to request Rex Texas be removed from the list of players investigated in the report since it's not fair to them to involve them if I was lied to.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that the MPs were running around a bit wild and at first I just kinda figured it was a gag thing, so I went with it.

Most of it happened after evacuation in the lounge area, rest and relaxation. I had no clue what was really going on, but MPs were running around in full gear and tear gas was deployed, people were stunned but seemingly no arrests made. At this point I disappeared for a bit and came back to talk about some retaliation being made against MPs. I then proceeded to yell some ramblings about the MPs and observed the situation. So then what NewOriginalSchwann says happens and a MP attempts to arrest me but gets shot, so I run.

I didn't see the SD incident as I left.

MPs were something that round and not really a fan of them arresting an obviously new player asking where to get clothes.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going through the logs, I am going to start with Rex Texas/Musely as I found the incident in question with dealing with a naked new marine. However there are no logs of him attacking people during a SD situation/Delta Alert. However I find the flashing a new player and the RP of screaming at them a bit questionable.

Spoiler Spoiler:

These are the combat logs of NYOZ which appears to be towards the round end
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP Round end chat and combat logs during Delta Alert/Self Destruct active
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I will post the ahelp logs at another time.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 03-21-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To put that in context, first, I don�t think you should be offended by all-caps. I roleplay Rex as a very screamy, drill sergeant-esque fellow. The new player repeatedly ran away and ignored what I was telling them they should do. I dragged them into prep twice and they continued to exit and run off. I gave up at some point. I evetually tried to show them the ropes after they�d been arrested by another MP and released, but at the end bit where I cut off my speech with a - when I was talking them through the prep process, they ran off again. Not sure what else I could do. I just left them alone after that. I don�t like LOOCing, and I�m not a mentor. I tried, and after they appeared to just be trolling me, I gave up. Providing my dialogue alone, on two seperate occassions with them, 40 mins apart, with no context, puts it in a poor light, which I find regrettable of you to do. Especially considering that after the first round of trolling, I didn�t even and never did arrest them. Actually RP�d with them quite a bit for the duration of their brig sentence. Oh well.