User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unknown, multiple - Rule 3, Rule 4, Rule 15?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Musely View Post
    To put that in context, first, I don�t think you should be offended by all-caps. I roleplay Rex as a very screamy, drill sergeant-esque fellow. The new player repeatedly ran away and ignored what I was telling them they should do. I dragged them into prep twice and they continued to exit and run off. I gave up at some point. I evetually tried to show them the ropes after they�d been arrested by another MP and released, but at the end bit where I cut off my speech with a - when I was talking them through the prep process, they ran off again. Not sure what else I could do. I just left them alone after that. I don�t like LOOCing, and I�m not a mentor. I tried, and after they appeared to just be trolling me, I gave up. Providing my dialogue alone, on two seperate occassions with them, 40 mins apart, with no context, puts it in a poor light, which I find regrettable of you to do. Especially considering that after the first round of trolling, I didn�t even and never did arrest them. Actually RP�d with them quite a bit for the duration of their brig sentence. Oh well.
    Next time ahelp they need a mentor, but anyway just to confirm Musley has no logs of attacking marines with tear gas this round, I didn't see anything on the other players end, but I will check again
    If you have something else you think should be added I can look for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Belluci here,i did gas inside the the R and R truly because there was a lack of communications from the side of the CMP who was simply saying that all the Delta shall be arrested when is say that i was refering to the whole squad which would be in a "mutiny" of all proportions that was ready to kill Heinz,i went and took the riot armor as i was expecting the Delta to be in a mutiny and i started attempting the arrest of the SL at least which was met with different complications like dragging,disarming,once i even got like a bottle to the head and even shot.I used the tear gas because everybody was pushing around while trying to perform an arrest which didn't offer us to get the head of the mutiny which was considered to be like the Delta SL,if we were to check logs it could be seen as well by Heinz if he remembers on the MP channel it was only CMP's words about mutiny and delta and saying they're going to kill him and he was always telling us to arrest the whole squad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in this round and I'd just like to comment on Rex's behavior: no matter what your "gimmick" is, you treated a newbie like shit. They are likely not going to return soon, if ever. Of course they ran away from you-- you were a security officer, screaming at them! On just about every server over than this one, that is a prelude to being permabrigged or murdered. What did you even expect?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troika View Post
    I was in this round and I'd just like to comment on Rex's behavior: no matter what your "gimmick" is, you treated a newbie like shit. They are likely not going to return soon, if ever. Of course they ran away from you-- you were a security officer, screaming at them! On just about every server over than this one, that is a prelude to being permabrigged or murdered. What did you even expect?
    Please don�t contribute to the thread if you can�t even be bothered to read the thread. After my first encounter, they hung around long enough to get brigged by another MP. After I kept them sticking around by RPing with them in brig for 20 mins, I showed them prep and how to use it. They ran off randomly for the 6th time.

Weird that you try to pick a bone with me, out of all that happened in that round, for the great crime off all-caps. Very weird. You�d think it�d be with the MP who actually arrested them.
    Last edited by Musely; 03-22-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, from what I'm hearing and what the logs say, it sounds like Rex really didn't do anything wrong other than be a bit aggressive with a newbie, which he then helped learn the ropes as best he could. I don't exactly no why I was given his name to add to this since screaming is his way of playing his character, which isn't really against the rules. If staff's fine with it and the logs show that's all that happened, I'd like to ask that Rex's name be removed from the list of people the report is about.

As for the CMP's behavior in the logs, I'd like to point out that, not included, is Heinz the CO telling the MPs to "unfuck themselves" before chewing out the CMP over MP comms (I was close enough to hear this) so it's entirely possible the MPs were ordered to stand down (as that's what it sounded like) before the CMP went down to R&R and started tasing indiscriminately, which would make the CMP guilty of insub. The fact that the CMP wasn't lynched was a small miracle since there were at least twenty people there and he just tased five people for no reason. The logs show I was tased. I was simply walking by and he just shot in my direction when I don't think anyone was walking between us.
    Last edited by FGRSentinel; 03-22-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Ceyella
    Can you pull Hellcats logs? the 18+ comments, then her nicely offering to gas everyone in R&R, then emoting agressively? She claims to only have gotten the launcher after the "mutiny" but i only attempted one, after she showed up with the launcher and was looking for people to abusive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand the bart with 18+ comments as i honestly see such jokes made almost everywhere and i've most of the people not having problems with them,but i did say that i'll have to gas everyone to perform the arrests upon the Delta squad as ordered by the CMP and also CMP ordered your arrest as well and other marines were saying that Evelyn Meer was the head of a such called mutiny. I did have orders to perform an arrest on you after because the CMP started yelling after over the CO to keep arresting on the Delta squad. I didn't knew what to do anymore honestly at that point as everything was a honest shitshow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't look like Musely (Rex Texas) has done any wrong here. That said. There is a rule on the server about being a dick, and you are getting dangerously close to the point where enough is enough with it the way you are playing Rex. I recommend you find a new gimmick.

Nyoz/Graffy (Natalia 'Hellcat' Belluci) looks like they did some inappropriate harm-batoning towards the end of the round. However they do not have any notes for MP/CMP. They will be receiving a warning and a note added to their account referencing this report.

4hands44 did a heap wrong here it looks like. Inappropriate harm batons, attempting to arrest an entire squad during Delta alert and launching teargas into a group of marines at Delta alert. In addition they have multiple, recent notes for CMP/MP. They will be given a Job ban for those roles.

Resolved.