Due to the recent discussion about Dutch's Dozen and the Iron Bears I had an idea (that's probably bad). We could have a new team/faction, just a small group of 3-4 haven't had any ideas for the name yet.

Backstory
They are a small team of hunters/researchers who go around hunting/gathering scientific data on rare alien species. Once they got wind of a new and unknown species of alien they rushed to the colony in their small ship. (At first I thought hunters then I realised they might be too similar to predators).

What they do/why we should add them
They start the round in their small ship or land 10mins into the round. The USCM has no knowledge of them because they got there first. Their goal is to kill 1-2 xenos for trophies/research, then get out. When they get the kill(s) they drag them to their ship and ditch. This is where it gets juicy. The marines notice and flag them down. They dock on the Alamayer and the MPs assemble to meet them. From there they RP with command/the CL about what they were doing etc.

They could RP with research if they were the scientist kind to create implants for the marines (more on implants later). When they start talking about leaving or just when they chat with CL (s)he offers them a bribe to keep quiet about their findings(they also have to leave their trophies/research samples on the ship). If they accept they are allowed to leave. If they reject, the CL/CO dismisses them then quietly calls MPs. This will help alleviate MP boredom by giving them someone to fight and or arrest. If they are captured, more RP can happen, if not and they are killed then their story ends there.

If they encounter marines on planet, they simply help then go back to their ship, if their ship is swarmed then they can just go back up on the DS.

Implants
IC they can be a bit faster and or stronger than the average grunt. This is because they take any and all experimental combat implants. They can RP with the researcher to create similar implants for the marines.

Overall
This would be a great opportunity to give MPs and research something to do and generally increase RP on the server. Sorry if this was not polished and sounds disorganised but I wanted to get it down somewhere.

Any suggestions and comments would be appreciated, thanks for reading this rant.