User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - Dubszor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarmare View Post
    Posts are removed when they don't actually contain anything of what was seen, players are allowed to post in reports to add what they had seen. Anything outside of that can be removed, if you don't have something to add that you witnessed then don't post at all.
    Well it was relevant because it shows the seniormod who semi-handled my case didn't even look through logs and just immediately jumped to defend someone who admitted they were wrong, at this point I'm turning this from a report from Dubszor (Since they admitted their fault in this situation) to Taketheshot56 since they co-handled the ticket that was made against me and then told me nothing about it was going to get changed even though the note was incorrect and I was not at fault in this situation. And I'm also pretty sure Dubszor told me to come here if I felt I had been mistreated, so I did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the verdict of this post mean the warning I received will be voided? @Dubszor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only managers+ can resolve staff reports. You will have to wait for one of them, most likely Grimcad, to look into this and make a decision. Depending on the verdict, your note could be removed, it is never guaranteed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like escalation rules were properly followed from the logs.

Resolved. The note will be lifted from your account and a link to this report will replace it. Dubszor and Taketheshot56 will be spoken to.